April Fools 2016: Incredible Offer Rare Albino Bushpig 100k Each

My sleep cycle is very bad, so I kind of like it.

I'm saving my money for a unicorn:whistle:;)

@Tootabi Valley Safaris offers Unicorn at a reasonable price. Recent picture below.

IMG-20160326-WA0011.jpg

:S Joke:, Maybe I can get Dennis to dye the cape and manipulate it a bit to look like a unicorn:S Horse Shit:

Maybe the antis would come up with the fee in order to provide protection to the rare pigs!

Maybe the antis would come up with the fee in order to provide protection to the rare pigs!

What do you think Charlie? Is $100k a good deal for what you are getting? :A Thumbs Up:

Sure cheaper than a $350k black rhino!:A Thumbs Down:

Let's go getum Royal! You take one I'll take the other! That would be eating high on the hog for sure!

....so that yours wouldn't look out of place....

fk me i have bit of pussy as my friggin avatar as well!!!!! had to censor this bit,,..@;~%£"¬+@~??but fkd if i like it representing me!!!!! only garfield may officially put his face there for me....not some random pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont like fkn horses only good for lion bait or house cats who love themselves........................somebody has obviously bought AH and now is fkn with us .....................................

fk me i have bit of pussy as my friggin avatar as well!!!!! had to censor this bit,,..@;~%£"¬+@~??but fkd if i like it representing me!!!!! only garfield may officially put his face there for me....not some random pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on @BRICKBURN , give him Garfield. Make it happen. :Cat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg