Anyone in the KC area or midwest?

SLG

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
pistol-training.com
If anyone is in the greater KC area and wants to get together to shoot, let me know. I also admit that I would love to get to try some double rifles and a Blaser K95.

Art Lambart II lives near KC as well. He is my oldest son. And as Fathers will sometimes do I like to brag on him once in a while. He did win a Red Jacket at the National Pistol Matches at Camp Perry a few years back.

If anyone is in the greater KC area and wants to get together to shoot, let me know. I also admit that I would love to get to try some double rifles and a Blaser K95.
As mentioned by others Art Lambart and I both live in the KC area. It just so happens that we have tentative plans to go shoot at ParMa Woods when it warms up a bit. As I have a buff hunt this August in Zimbabwe the double is coming out of the safe for some practice.@Shootist43 helped me work up a load for my 470 NE Merkel that was grouping pretty well the last time we had it at a range. No Blaser in my safe but if you want to try the Merkel PM me and we can set something up.

I live in the Northeast Metro area and would be glad to go shoot with you.

@USMA84DAB isn't too far away either. I believe he's north of KC...somewhere in the sticks.

USMA84DAB has a 100 Yd. range right out his back door so to speak.

You guys are welcome at Beachheim. We have a 25 yard range and 100 yard range. Let me know when you are ready to bust some caps.

I am just south of St. Joseph. If anyone wants to come visit.
Can shoot out to 175 off the patio, can go the distance of 750 and keep bullets on my property. I don't have any doubles or blasers but have a few big bore single shots.

Reactions: SLG
I am just south of St. Joseph. If anyone wants to come visit.
Can shoot out to 175 off the patio, can go the distance of 750 and keep bullets on my property. I don't have any doubles or blasers but have a few big bore single shots.
That sounds pretty awesome.

It starting to sound like a KC AH gathering is in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JameShiple

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!