Anyone hunting Huntershill after May 16th

Discussion in 'Before & After the Hunt' started by ryanjones, Apr 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ryanjones

ryanjones AH Member

So I posted an earlier thread stating that I found out after I booked my airfare that I cannot take broadheads through Amsterdam (apparently they are far more lethal than the guns they allow to be transported through). Thanks to generosity of a fellow AHer (TXHunter65), my BHs will be getting there shortly before I arrive. I didn't even think about trying to get them back but figured I would reach out to see if anyone hunting Huntershill that resides in the US would be interested in transporting them back and shipping em to me. Of course I would leave money in the broadhead container to cover the shipping costs. I will also discuss with the owner about having them shipped from SA but I have heard about some reliability issues regarding SA shipping options.

2. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN AH ENABLER SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR LIFETIME TITANIUM BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

Video/Photo:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico
    There are international couriers that will do the job.

eg. DHL.

ryanjones likes this.

3. ryanjones

ryanjones AH Member

Thanks for advice. While I will trust a fellow hunter over any courier, I will use that option if need be.

CAustin likes this.

4. Cody hunt4life

Cody hunt4life New Member

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    Texas, Alaska, Colorado, Missouri, Quebec, Mexico
    I’ve got a hunt at Huntershill booked but not till June 2020. I fly in 6/13/2020

ryanjones likes this.

5. ryanjones

ryanjones AH Member

Thanks @Cody hunt4life. I appreciate the offer but I would like to try and get them back a bit sooner than 2020.