Anyone have trophies ready to ship in Namibia?

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
We will have another shipping container leaving Namibia in October. If anyone has trophies ready or almost ready to ship we will gladly add them in! We can clear your trophies for you, or if you would like to work with another Customs Broker we will let them handle the clearances for your shipment. Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Tom

Mine are ready and they say they are being packed for shipment which takes 4-8 weeks. BS!

We will have another shipping container leaving Namibia in October. If anyone has trophies ready or almost ready to ship we will gladly add them in! We can clear your trophies for you, or if you would like to work with another Customs Broker we will let them handle the clearances for your shipment. Please let me know if you have any questions!

-Tom
@TROPHY SHIPPERS
Tom do you ship to Australia from Namibia as well. We have around 20 skins,capes and horns sitting in Namibia. If so what would the cost be.
Bob

@TROPHY SHIPPERS
Tom do you ship to Australia from Namibia as well. We have around 20 skins,capes and horns sitting in Namibia. If so what would the cost be.
Bob
Hi Bob! Yes we can certainly help but i believe it will be best to set you up with our export partner in Namibia. Working directly with the Namibian exporter, and an Australian Customs broker will be the most cost effective and efficient way to do this! Titus Schmidt with Yellow Shark will do a fantastic job handling all of this for you! His info is below.

1601398586370.png

Tom, my bill with TAU is paid up as of yesterday. I included you on the email. Not sure when it will be ready for pickup. I'll send them an email now and ask, will include you.

We will have another shipping container leaving Namibia in October so if anyone has trophies ready or almost ready to ship we will gladly add them in!

-Tom

Probably too late, but King's Taxidermy in one of the O-towns has my Son's full olive baboon dipped and packed ready to ship (I was going to have 'em hold it until we come back to make it more economical on shipping.) It may be too late, but please let me know! Thanks.

Probably too late, but King's Taxidermy in one of the O-towns has my Son's full olive baboon dipped and packed ready to ship (I was going to have 'em hold it until we come back to make it more economical on shipping.) It may be too late, but please let me know! Thanks.
Hi I apologize for the delayed response! I was on a hunting trip and had no cell service for the later part of last week through the weekend. I will send you a PM to get some contact information to find out more.

-Tom

Hi I apologize for the delayed response! I was on a hunting trip and had no cell service for the later part of last week through the weekend. I will send you a PM to get some contact information to find out more.

-Tom
N/P. Busy TRUMPING today...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stitchcart

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg