Anyone have personal experience with Lifeform Taxidermy

Woodcock Hunter

AH member
Reaction score
I have read several post where people are adamant about having taxidermy done at home and not in Africa. Has anyone have personal experience with Lifeform Taxidermy? No need to repeat risks of having taxidermy done in Africa, I’m interested in hearing specifically about Life Form from personal experience.
Thank you so much.

They are known to be one of, if not the best in SA (I am from SA)

They went through great effort to save my lion skin that had field damage.

They have a massive operation and run a tight ship! Guy is great to deal with!

I know Guy very well. His brother, Rad, has been one of my primary PHs for 10 years. I’ve actually spent time in camp with his mom and dad over the years as well.

I’ve seen his work for over a decade and they’ve done work for me for a long time. 100% class and quality. Great people and great art.

They are known to be one of, if not the best in SA (I am from SA)

They went through great effort to save my lion skin that had field damage.

They have a massive operation and run a tight ship! Guy is great to deal with!
Thank you for responding, Would you be willing to dhare some pictures?
Thanks.
I know Guy very well. His brother, Rad, has been one of my primary PHs for 10 years. I’ve actually spent time in camp with his mom and dad over the years as well.

I’ve seen his work for over a decade and they’ve done work for me for a long time. 100% class and quality. Great people and great art.
Great to hear, Would love to see pictures if you wouldn’t mind. Thanks so much for responding,

They handle all our trophy exports from Mozambique myself and Cecil (owner) are well acquainted.
Quality taxidermy with good communication.

my best.
Jaco

@Woodcock Hunter. My friends and I used Lifeform Taxidermy last year after our 1st safari. Guy and his crew did an excellent job on our trophies with a good turnaround time (~5 months). His team maintained close communication throughout the whole process.

If I were to hunt in South Africa again, I would definitely be working with Guy and his crew to take care of any taxidermy needs.

I have posted some of my trophy pictures on page 4 of this thread...Trophy pictures

Regards,

@Woodcock Hunter. My friends and I used Lifeform Taxidermy last year after our 1st safari. Guy and his crew did an excellent job on our trophies with a good turnaround time (~5 months). His team maintained close communication throughout the whole process.

If I were to hunt in South Africa again, I would definitely be working with Guy and his crew to take care of any taxidermy needs.

I have posted some of my trophy pictures on page 4 of this thread...Trophy pictures

Regards,
Very nice, I would be very proud of those. Thank you so much for sharing. Planning my first trip and trying to get all the information I can. It’s really great to hear from actual customers. Thanks for taking time to answer my post.

Good day everybody

Thanks very much for the kind words, its always encouraging to hear we on the right path with our service. The feedback and support is greatly appreciated. @Woodcock Hunter please let me know how I can assist you in anyway. Kind regards. Guy

image.jpg

My only 17+ ram, I might have an addiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois