Anyone going to the Western Hunting Expo in SLC?

flatwater bill

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
All 6 Continents
The Western Hunting & Conservation Expo in Salt Lake City is Feb 10-13 this year (2022). Will be there Friday the 11th. Like to put a face with a name of AH members. I am bringing a few misfits and hunting junkies. We are going to meet at the Tsala booth 701 at about 11 AM. Come say hi......................FWB

I will be there but uncertain on time of arrival

Had planned to go walk through but I just got tapped for jury duty the 9-11th. I’ll see what happens and try to come say hello-

Maybe you can get that Jury duty sorted out, and still make it to the Expo, Frbrd. I could send them an email saying that you are not allowed within 100 yards of a grade school or courthouse if that would help.(; ........hope to see you there...FW Bill

If all works out my wife and I will be there Saturday and Sunday visiting with Data Safaris booth 2626.

Jury duty was “cancelled or postponed” but I picked up an overtime shift Saturday. Hard to go to an expo when I have a trip planned in July-maybe next year. Have a good time!

Headed that way from Oregon.... Leaving in 1 hour

where is the expo at this year its been a few since Ive gone. always a good time.

Salt Palace.
I just pulled in... 10 hour drive. I'll hit it tomorrow

Nice to put some faces with the names. Good to meet you flatwater. Also good to talk with the team from Tsala.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross