Anybody in Maine or New Hampshire reloading .375 H&H or .416 Rigby?

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I have yet to see anyone other than myself from Maine on here. Haven't noticed for N.H. I am just getting into these calibers and just looking for local contacts and resources. Also the powder I want to use in not available any where except online that I have found and the hazmat fee sucks, so if someone is close and needs powder we might make it worth doing by combining. Hoping to hear from someone!

Albert,

Is Raymond, ME anywhere close to you? Joe D'Alessanddro has a website, online gunstore and a real old fashion gun store. He reloads extensively and publishes online articles. He can probably fix you up on powder and bullets, as well as give you lots of reloading advice.

Dave

Real Guns homepage: http://www.realguns.com/

375 H&H http://www.realguns.com/loads/375.htm

416 Rigby: http://www.realguns.com/archives/179.htm

upload_2016-7-2_9-17-27.png

@375 Ruger Fan Thanks Dave! Not sure how I did not know about this guy, he's only a couple towns over from me! I will be chatting with him.

Unfortunately I am having to buy a replacement vehicle unexpectedly so I will probably have to put off doing much with the gun and reloading for a while just to keep things good for the Africa trip

Albert, I just got a Sako Kodiak 375 last Dec. after going to Africa & shooting a Sako there. I own Renaissance Firearms in Barrington, NH. I am thinking of putting up a bulk order for friends & customers for reloading components so we can save on HAZMAT fees. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Feel free to call or stop by even if just to chat.

Albert, I just got a Sako Kodiak 375 last Dec. after going to Africa & shooting a Sako there. I own Renaissance Firearms in Barrington, NH. I am thinking of putting up a bulk order for friends & customers for reloading components so we can save on HAZMAT fees. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Feel free to call or stop by even if just to chat.
We will definitely have to talk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross