Novice Huntress

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASC
Hi All,
I am looking to change a fixed power riflescope, I have seen a South African brand Rudolf Optics.

So I thought to ask have any users have an opinion on them? Perhaps some of the RSA Ph's on the forum may have a view?

Look forward to hearing your views.

ATVB

If you haven't seen this it may help:
Bruce

I have used a Rudolph scope but am not a user.... For the money there are many better options in terms of quality and price. If you want SA 'made' (appreciate that there are no truly SA-made scopes, just SA companies getting scopes made to their specs in the East and importing them) then Lynx is far superior in quality and local service and in the same price bracket.

I see you're in the UK, so would suggest going with the more international brands that you can view, buy and get serviced locally.

Hi Bruce / Desperatezulu,

Thank you for your feedback much appreciated, have seen quite few Richard utting videos thanks for link, good to hear a users opinion. With the level of choice out there it's important to get a real world view.

Please keep the feedback going

Rgds

what little i have had to do with lynx suggests that they are probably one of the most underrated brands on the market.
reliability and eye relief seem to be amongst their features.
if you buy a rudolf, hopefully you won't get a red nose, but do get your reindeer.
bruce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross