Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Hi AH friends!

We have been hard at work with Yellow Shark Logistics in Namibia lately. Due to the current Namibian regulations and extremely high air freight rates, it is very expensive to get shipments out of Namibia (both via ocean and air). We have gotten creative and are booking ocean containers and have several lined up.

Costs to ship via ocean will be dramatically lower than air, and also much lower than some other quotes that we have seen. As always, our AH member discount applies. The cost structure will be a little different, but will still be dramatically lower than quotes that have been forwarded to us.

The containers will be brought to our warehouse in Chicago for inspections and clearances. Once those are complete we will disperse each shipment to its respective locations!

If you or anyone you know has trophies ready or almost ready to ship in Namibia, please reach out to either Titus Schmidt at Yellow Shark or myself.

Titus Schmidt
Yellow Shark Logistics Cc
P.O. Box 81413
Olympia - Windhoek, Republic of Namibia

Phone: +264 (0)61 304030
Fax: +264 (0)61 304029
Email:titus@yellow-shark.com

Thank you!

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you