Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Kemp African safaris is looking for a bow hunter interested in a record klipspringer no a easy hunt . This hunt will take place in the Waterberg mountains Limpopo province of South Africa. Waterberg area we hunt multiple ranches with a min size of 9000 acres we hunt on the property we are staying and surrounding ranches within 15 min drive. We have hunting rights on 5 different areas close to base camp, these areas cover a total area of 136 000 Acres.

The main camp is a very comfortable lodge on our privately owned conservancy area. This lodge boasts the most amazing views of the Waterberg Mountains. Watch the sunset from the pool while Zebra and Wildebeest roam past on the plains. At this lodge, you can expect fantastic home-cooked 3-course meals as well as Wi-Fi, electricity, and plumbing just like at home. Most species are hunted in private conservancy areas

This hunt includes 10 days for 1 x hunter including trophy fees for

1 X Klipspringer

For only $3000 if klipspringer is not harvest a $1500 will be refunded .

All species available from the price list

additional days $325 per day
additional days observer $180 per day
Deposit of $1000 to book safari.
contact outfitter for available dates in September Includes:
All Road transportation
Meals
Snacks
Local beer and wine
daily laundry

Exclude:
Flights
Taxidermy
Tips

klippie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jörg Krüger Glad to see you caught my humor.

That is the biggest Klippy I have seen, I hunt with Rifle, Muzzle loader and Bow. But I took a very nice klippy in 2018 and have safaris planned for the next couple years so I am looking forward to reading the hunt report from the bow hunter that steps up to the challenge.

I would, but I can’t afford the hunt. The price seems very reasonable, but I would need to take out a mortgage on my house to afford all the arrows I would loose trying to hit a klipspringer with my limited archery skills. Lol.

In all seriousness, looks like a really neat opportunity. Good luck on the hunt!!

full

I have the privilege of having these incredible little fellows on my farm.Spotted one a few days ago that can equal this one .How they do a cliff face still drops my jaw

Very respectable trophy photos.

I was fortunate to kill one with a bow in 2017 in the Waterberg Mountain region. One of my memorable bow hunts.

full

The rare and elusive Vaal Steinspringer!!

Very cool animals and $3000 for a ten day hunt is an excellent price. Thanks for sharing!

full

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross