Anton Bakker

Rhinocon

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunted
Angola, Zimbabwe, Zambia and South Africa
Here we go! My name is Anton Bakker and I am 57 years old. I grew up on a farm and shot my first lion when I was ten.I have the following degrees BJuris LLB,Bsc Civil Ing diplomas in Aggriculture and Nature conservation .I did stints with National Parks Board and The Natal parks Board .I am heavily involved in rhino conservation and designed a radio system protecting rhino .At the moment I look after 135 rhinos for game farmers.I have an arsenal of 14 rifles and is also keen on bow hunting.When ever you come and hunt with me a rifle will be provided at no cost.As a heavy conservationist I believe strictly in fair hunting.
My registration as an outfitter should be done shortly.My website will be up and running soon but what a job LOL.I operate as an agent at the moment and have PH's employed which must adhere to my strict rules.
Game hunting is conducted on various game farms in excess of 150 000 hectares .The smallest been 3000 hectares.Hunting is conducted in a walk and stalk fashion and there are no exceptions.Ethical hunting is of the highest priority to me.
Why hunt with my team? Simple you will have an unforgettable ,affordable experience with the highest trophy quality possible and the memories will be everlasting.

welcome anton

..:welcome:..to AH. All the best with your new site and thanks for helping us with the rhino's.

Welcome to AH Anton.

I wish you well protecting the Rhino. That is more daunting than any web site.

Good luck with your Outfitter registration and your new enterprise.

Welcome to AH Anton!

Welcome to AH, Anton !

Welcome to AH Anton. Good luck with your venture! Whenever you can, be sure to post the details...........Remember....No mercy for the despicable rhino poachers!!!! :gunshooting:

Welcome to AH, Anton!

Welcome to AH Anton! Be sure to let us know when you have your website up and running we're always looking for a great deal.

Welcome aboard Anton.
You state "Hunting is conducted in a walk and stalk fashion and there are no exceptions."
Curious?? Are your bow hunts conducted this way as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilbert89L

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross