Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Virginia and North Carolina (USA)
Good morning AH.com. :coffee: I just had to share another great article on the growing number of female hunters. This article was actually sent to me by a non-hunting female (one I hope to introduce to hunting in the future). Our numbers ARE growing, and I truly believe we are the future and a force to be reckoned with in ensuring that hunting will ALWAYS play a vital role in conservation.

So keep on wasting your time behind the keyboards antis and spammers. We, as women hunters, are out there making the real and better difference in the survival of animal species. And we are backing it with our money and our ability to inform and educate future generations on the truth. You will not stop us.

http://projects.aljazeera.com/2015/...jam&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Excellent !

It is great to see more women get it to hunting. I hope we can also get more youth into hunting as well.

This is great news for all hunters, but especially my 3 year old grand daughter!

That's tellin' 'em! . . . . glad to hear you're outspoken on the matter.

Great to see!

Awesome....

One new woman hunter scares the antis more than 100 men ever could!

Awesome....

One new woman hunter scares the antis more than 100 men ever could!

It just floors me that the same crybabies who've loudly demanded (since the 1960's at least), that women get away from being some man's servant and take control of their own lives, now are having a temper tantrum about women who like to hunt.
These crybabies and screeching eunuchs need to make up their minds as to what they really wish to micro-manage women about from day to day.
"Be sure of what you ask, you might just receive it".

Nice article....interesting that it was posted on Aljazeera America. I have promised to take both of my daughters on a Safari in 2016 and they cannot wait!

Great post and excellent article! The continued increase of ladies getting involved in both hunting and shooting is always wonderful to see! The very best way to ensure our children and future generations grow up hunting and preserving our right to keep and bear arms is for Mom to be an active and enthusiastic participant (y)

I love to see people, no matter what gender, getting into hunting. I especially like that women are getting more involved. My daughter has been hunting since she was about 6. She's a deer slaying machine and is matching wits with zebra in SA this summer. For whatever reason she's wanted to hunt zebra since she was little. When the chance for us to go to Africa this summer came up she was excited as I was about it. I hope maybe I can spark that in my wife this summer while we are there. She's going along as an observer while my son, daughter, and I hunt. If it doesn't happen in Africa it's not likely to happen anywhere. She goes with us a lot here but has never showed any interest to hunt herself. I'm not going to push her but let it be her idea if she wants to get on the sticks. I couldn't imagine how cool it would be if she got the bug while we're there even if only just that one time. She does however, like to fish!!

Gizmo, maybe a discreet word to your PH ahead of time to do his best to help her feel comfortable and encourage her to get on the sticks ;) Sounds like a wonderful trip! I wish I could have taken my daughter to Africa when she was still a kid. She always went hunting with me from the time she was 5 years old and shot her first duck at 12, but doesn't get to go much any more. A husband who doesn't hunt and two children have cramped her style a bit. As soon as the kids are old enough grampa will have them out in the field so maybe there's still hope :)

Great news !!

While I've seen a good number of ladies at the indoor pistol range I can count the Ladies I seen at the outdoor Rifle range on one hand wish that would change

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!