Just delivered.

DSCN1229_zpsxqnh3kwm.jpg

DSCN1231_zpsilwrwoaj.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1231_zpsilwrwoaj.jpg
    DSCN1231_zpsilwrwoaj.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 219
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Dennis can you take a “sideways” picture. I’m trying to see if it’s a full head mount and how far it’s is off the base. Thx

It's a half head just off the mane , it sets into my media I use for the sport rolls ...Will get you better side pic

Love them, wish there was someone in aus i could trust to do something like that

The more I look at these the more I like them! I'm thinking I might like this better than a rug.
Great work Dennis!

Dennis would you also give us the vertical and horizontal dimensions? I’d like to see if I could make a space for one.
Thanks! Looks great!

Can make any size from 4'by 5' can go smaller, but 3' by 4' is small as I'd go about the lower end limit can make to over 6' by 7' You choose size all are custom made to your specs you tell me the size I make to fit

Depends on the size of the Zebra. You don’t want the head too big for the size of the backing or it would take over. The one posted here is very good proportioned.

How do you skin one for a demask? Skin as if you are doing a life size?

No, I prefer cut as a rug this way I dont have to deal with the seam dow the mane and can make it perfect with no iuuses, I always get my zebra manes really really nice easer without the cut down the back of neck as they would for a life-size .
If you have a rug, or shoulder cape and backskin or cut for a life size I can still make a great damask out of any but rug preferred ...

The more I see this mount the more I like it. If I’m lucky enough to get back to Namibia next year I’ll hunt a mtn zebra and do this.

The more I see this mount the more I like it. If I’m lucky enough to get back to Namibia next year I’ll hunt a mtn zebra and do this.

3 days from takeoff and thinking the same.

Dennis, Zebra is gorgeous! What size is the one pictured, and would you be kind enough to post a pic from the side so we could see the depth of the mount? Just beautiful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois