Another Swarovski Binoculars Thread

For me, the 10x gets a little jittery at times. I do better with 8x for general usage.

I have the 10x42 laxer range finders and I love them if hunting open country.

My absolute go to for DG and general hunting is the 8x36, just clear!

Glad I found this thread. I'm looking at upgrading to a top tier binocular as well. I have Leopold bx 3 12x50s, and they show their price range when glassing anything other then deer in bow hunting range. My question for those who have both, is the NL Pure line that much better then the EL line?

Glad I found this thread. I'm looking at upgrading to a top tier binocular as well. I have Leopold bx 3 12x50s, and they show their price range when glassing anything other then deer in bow hunting range. My question for those who have both, is the NL Pure line that much better then the EL line?
Leica's binoculars are very good as well. I noticed a guy selling them ,NIB, on this thread below with many members commenting on how awesome they are. ;)

https://www.africahunting.com/threads/leica-geovid-3200-com-10x42-for-sale.67229/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg