Another Newbie

robmunn

Reaction score
Member of
SCI, RMEF, MDF, DU
Hunted
South Africa
Hello everyone, I'm Rob Munn from Washington. My brother Randy (huntingforsanity) showed my this forum and I just got signed up. Randy and I hunted in South Africa with Kido Safaris almost a year ago. It was an amazing trip and I hope to get back to Africa soon. I was able to take a Kudu, Nyala, Gemsbok, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Springbok, Warthog, and Impala. And now I found out the taxidermist is all done and I get my mounts this Saturday. It's like a second Christmas is coming! Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'll try to post some pics as well.

IMG_2190a 8x10.jpg
IMG_2259.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
IMG_5784.JPG
IMG_5999a.jpg
P1000248.JPG
IMG_2255.JPG

Attachments

• P1000053a.jpg
    18.9 MB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, sounds like you had a great trip and you definitely took some great animals.

Welcome to AH Rob! Thanks for coming in with a bang with those trophy pictures, congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the forum Rob, some very trophies there!

Saved me the "Where's the pictures line"
but... Show us those taxidermy pictures when they get home.
Hope they turn out well.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, nice animals !

Great pictures .. looking forward to the taxidermy pictures as well when you pick up the shipment.

Welcome Rob, and congratulations on your successful and memorable hunt.

Awesome trophies & great photos! Welcome and enjoy the forum...

Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for posting pictures!

Welcome to AH Rob! Those are some fine trophies please post some pics of the mounts when you get a chance we'd love to see them.

Nice trophies ................ even better photos! I can't get over how familiar those look, like I've seen them before.

Welcome to AH Rob! Thanks for sharing your hunt pics. Excellent trophies (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross