Powdermaker

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Canada, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Germany.
Greeting! I have to admit I have been lurking on this site for a long time. It is a great resource for anyone considering going to Africa. My first trip to the Eastern Cape was in February of 2013 and my brother and I had a fantastic time. Now I am smitten, and would like to go back with my family- I have two teenage sons. I have a plan and hope I can bring it all together in the next two years! (y)

Welcome into the light!

Welcome to the posting side. Glad you made it.

Ok, you have to pay your taxes!
When you get a moment post your hunting report.

Powdermaker welcome and like Brickburn says a hunting report with a few pictures would be great .

Welcome to AH Powdermaker! Good luck on your plans and we would love to hear about your first hunt and see lots of pictures.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site and good luck with the new plan!

O.K. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures.....but a hunting report will be in the works.

O.K. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures.....but a hunting report will be in the works.

"Drag and drop" into the post.

Look forward to the product.

Welcome to the forum Powdermaker! Glad to have you join our awesome forum.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to AH Powdermaker! Also glad you made it to the posting side!
:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH, looking forward to your hunt report!

Welcome to AH from Alberta

welcome to AH , powder maker, hope you get your boys to Africa soon ,mate
and +26 just like the others , love to read about your last adventure , and admire your photos.

Welcome to the forum @Powdermaker this is without a doubt the best hunting forum on the web!

I like the idea of you and your family, reminds me of what my outfit is focusing on; happiness, families, and memories!

Talk to me, should you consider booking a safari and remind me of your teenage boys. Who knows what I might have for them.

Kind regards,

Hi, I'm new here as well - where about are you in Western Canada?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg