Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, Team Fet, TAHPERD
Hunted
NA, British Columbia, TX
HOWDY!

I am a Texas girl raised in a family with no boys so I learned to hunt and mow with the best of them. Fortunately, I married a Coach who is as passionate about hunting, travel and adventure as he is about high school football. We have 2 amazing sons, a recent graduate of Texas A&M and the other is an awesome summer camp counselor and student at Univ. of Arkansas.

I'm writing this from the airport---our guns and ammo made it through security and the adventure to Namibia can officially begin! Our family has fun together! :) If you want to keep up with PROJECT WHOOP 2014! feel free to follow at http://www.africahunting.com/thread...on-writing-across-the-curriculum-kowas.16062/

Today my green backpack gets to add a new continent!! HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

Whoa Nelly!

It's going to get interesting around here!;)

Welcome to AH Nelly! Have a blast in Namibia!

Welcome to AH, Nelly !

Wish you all the best.

Howdy!!!!

A family affair, what could be better???? Looking forward to hearing your stories as well!

GIG EM!!!!

Royal - Class of 90

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Nelly and family! You must be having the best time of your life's right now. Keep on living it, and enjoy every moment. Family is important and even more the time spent with each other. What better way there is than doing it in Africa?

Hope to see lots of pictures of your trip and hope you make it back safe!

Welcome to AH Nelly!

Welcome to AH!

Hi Kfet

Welcome to AH. :)

Like your story line already (y), you will fit in nicely between the rogues on here.

Take some pictures and just add a little script and you will be a smashing hit. :D

Make sure you add some high lights to the safari line up.

Thanks guys! We had limited connection in Africa (duh!) plus who wants to be dealing with technology when you have Savannah's, lap as, animals to get and memories to be made-- so just starting to add posts to Coach's story.

Yes, Africa was magical and I can't imagine a better place to be with all 3 of my guys! and to repeat my favorite line since the first afternoon there-said of course with grin from ear to ear-" I GOT A ZEBRA!" (This was my primary goal and the first shot took care of it! 7mm-.o8 with 150 grain bullet)

I have to make a correction so "The Look" will go away.

"Whoa Nelly!" is a phrase associated with Keith Jackson. He was a well known college football announcer in the US during the 60's, 70's, and 80's. As I remember he was CBS's top announcer for college football and he always got to do the best game on Saturdays, games like Michagan v. Ohio State, Alabama v. Tennessee, and Texas A&M v. Texas. He always ended his pre-game analysis by saying, "Whoa Nelly! We have a barn burner today in College Station Texas today!

That phrase brings back very fond memories and so when things start to get exciting I like to use it. It is very exciting to have my Princess Bride (PB), aka kfet, writing on this forum. She is a great story teller!:love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenniferlaw003

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg