Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Dates available 20th October to 15th December..2021

14 day hunt @ $475 a day
Leopard Trophy fee $7500
Baits $150 each
CITES tag $100
2% ZTA levy applicable on total day rate and trophy fees

Pre baiting on request $200 a day X 3 days.

Concession fee $500

Observers $150 per day

Parks Ranger fee is $50 per day as required..

Expect a big mature tom.

Reason this tag is available is not for lack of cats there are plenty cats, the last 2 hunts here there were multiple cats male and female feeding on bait but unfortunately cats didn't cooperate so to speak.. Clients did see the cats but couldn't make the shot or cat didn't present a clear shot, and on the latest hunt one client unfortunately missed his cat.. ‍♂️
These things happen it's hunting.

This offer is only for 2021..

For more information if needed please contact me directly on

nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

leopard.jpeg

Great offer! What is your preferred bait animal?
Bruce

Taken this morning after being wounded last night. Very exciting finale on the last day. Client very happy with his Leopard!

leopard-hunt-zimbabwe.jpeg

Congrats to you and your client Wayne, beautiful Cat!!!

This hunt is super discounted for the quality leopard you could get, someone needs to do this.

If you book this hunt and come on this hunt this year and if you for some reason don't get your leopard I will give you the same deal for 2022.. and we can book earlier dates if needed.

It looks like there is going to be a lucky hunter that will take this hunt .. will keep you all posted. This will be another great deal that I believe will work out like so many of the other great deals I have posted ..

Unfortunately this hunt is still available just been informed that the hunter who wanted to do this can not make it happen.. work and vacation time etc .. we will hopefully work out a plan for another time.

So this offer is still very much available..

Another successful Leopard hunter .. this magnificent leopard was taken 2 nights ago..

IMG_4860.JPG

Another successful leopard hunt . 7 successful leopard hunts this year .. great season so far ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg