Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
England year round and Namibia x5.
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to him for developing a thriving business to support his family.
You have to be doing well to get these guys writing a smear article.

Supporting the future of hunting by showing youth what Conservation really is. (y)

Many of the UK press that I have noticed is very anti-hunting.
Guardian, The Sun, Daily mail.

I am not Brit, but occasionaly read some news on internet, and I do not remember a single hunting related news that it was pro-hunting, or positive in above press.

If we read below public comments, my guess would be that anti hunting taste of article feeds better general antihunting sentiment of uninformed public. ie sells better.
Shame.

Congratulations to him for developing a thriving business to support his family.
You have to be doing well to get these guys writing a smear article.

Supporting the future of hunting by showing youth what Conservation really is. (y)
To be fair, you don't have to do well or even moderately well to be smeared by the British press.
Impartiality and fair reporting is a thing of the past when most folk want outrage and emotion and the lynch mob mentality.

whats new??o,hum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellieWei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!