Another Colorado Newby

Thanks Shootist43... definitely finding out there are a number of CO folks here. I’m definitely keeping reloading stuff I think I’ll use as I like to reload; plus books on Africa. I’m definitely keeping an eye on the classifieds.

Hi Everyone,
Live in Denver metro area but grew up in Texas. Started following this site, keeping an eye out for a 375 H&H rifle. I'm also starting to hunt and have an interested in hunting in Africa in the future. So decide to join to learn more. Went to Tanzania about 15 years ago and loved it, can't wait to get back to Africa. My father-in-law was a huge fan of Africa and hunted several times there in the early 60's and 70's. Unfortunately, he is no longer shooting and hunting because of his health. When I can, I'm helping him pare down his reloading room. So, I'm also interested in getting advice on what to do with some of the books and reloading supplies. Unfortunately, I can't keep it all. Thanks!
Welcome to AH. I would suggest putting stuff here in the classified section that the family wants to sell.

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Enjoy!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross