Another brilliant piece of title writing!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
He killed her. Affair, money issues. Game scout stated guns were unloaded. No way to prove it though. Another country without professional LE investigation. FBI too little, too late. Perfect crime.

if arguing over money was a lead up to murdering your wife, there would only be men left on earth.

I’ve never met Larry but did have some discussions with him over the phone about outfitting issues with the US Forest Service. I was on the BoD of the Colorado Outfitters Association at the time and SCI helped us with several things. Larry was very helpful, as was the SCI staff. I came away with a good feeling.

Later, I was surprised to hear he and a hunting partner had been accused by SCI of taking pictures with each other’s animals for the purposes of entering more animals in the SCI Awards programs than they had actually each killed. As the story above states, Larry sued SCI for defamation and the case was settled.

Now, he is at the center of a far more tragic situation. I hope he is innocent but I can see both sides of this and everything is very circumstantial. I wouldn’t want to be on that jury!

I’ve never met Larry but did have some discussions with him over the phone about outfitting issues with the US Forest Service. I was on the BoD of the Colorado Outfitters Association at the time and SCI helped us with several things. Larry was very helpful, as was the SCI staff. I came away with a good feeling.

Later, I was surprised to hear he and a hunting partner had been accused by SCI of taking pictures with each other’s animals for the purposes of entering more animals in the SCI Awards programs than they had actually each killed. As the story above states, Larry sued SCI for defamation and the case was settled.

Now, he is at the center of a far more tragic situation. I hope he is innocent but I can see both sides of this and everything is very circumstantial. I wouldn’t want to be on that jury!
Something I thought of when watching the video was that no one mentioned GSR, gunshot residue, on her chest. Even with a contact wound there would be some trace of powder burns and within about 3 feet there would be gsr. It seems impossible for her to shoot herself. She was too good a hunter and she was not physically capable of reaching the trigger on a long barreled shotgun. And why would she try to put a gun into a case with the muzzle pointing toward herself? Everyone I know puts it in muzzle first by holding it by the grip. Too many things don't track with this case.

If so, he would have "fatally died of a gunshot wound" in lieu of her.

That was on a YT Truecrime channel a while back,as usual mostly British and Indian ara had their blood lust and Hale&Pace fever on the keys that day, but some wrote polite back on pros of a safari as support of independency for african regions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!