Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
As I’ve stated before my daughter is such an inspiration to me. She works so hard and has an amazing work ethic. Straight A student, goal driven, and just an exceptional young lady. This is her senior year and her last county show, she has 1 major left next month and then her show career is over.
I present you the 2019 Potter County Division and Over all show reserve Grand Champion!
I would also like to thank my father who without his support none of this would have been possible.
Here is the two of them.
C67EF0DF-3DF6-4BC9-90CC-F6A8CE8D20CD.jpeg
99F9DEDA-298B-454B-8A20-A3194CF537E2.jpeg
Sydney I’m so proud of you.

You have a lot to be thankful for Erik! Congratulations to her for doing such a great job and to you for bringing her up! And to your dad for helping both of you! Us old guys are really OK IMO!

Way to go!

Good on your young lady.

Best wishes for her future career and congratulations for raising such a fine young woman!

Thank y’all very much. Her mamma has had a huge part in raising that kiddo and I’m so thankful she takes after her.

Congrats Erik (y)

Well done !

Good for you and I am in remiss in forgetting the womanly influence of the momma. Congratulations for both of you!

May she be the best Vet ever!

Outstanding!!!(y)(y)(y)

Excellent!

That brings back memories when I was in 4H as a youngster. I had some Sheep also.

It's great to see kids getting involved.!

What a blessing to have such a fine young lady in our midst.

There is hope...

You sure y’all are related?!?!?

For those of you who haven’t had the privilege of being around her, you are missing out on an exceptional young lady. Watching her and Seth grown up has been a pleasure. Thank you for all the fun memories made with you and your family.

Both smiles say it all!! Congrats to both.

For those of you who haven’t had the privilege of being around her, you are missing out on an exceptional young lady. Watching her and Seth grown up has been a pleasure. Thank you for all the fun memories made with you and your family.
thanks brother, she loves her uncle Justin for sure.

Congrats to your daughter!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!