Another Alaskan on board!

ARHinAK

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Put money down on my first trip to Africa today so I figured it’d be a good day to join rather than just lurk!
Cape Buffalo, Gemsbok and Warthog on menu for myself. Going with 3 other Alaskans in the last couple weeks of May.
Looking forward to a little interaction with other forum members, seems like a nice place.

Welcome to AH! Sounds like a great time.

Which country are you headed to?

Welcome aboard. Where are you hunting?

I will be in The Brooks Range hunting Grizzly in May so maybe we could swap hunting gear. My tennis shoes, t-shirt, cap and cotton hunting pants for some bear hunting equipment. You know the usual stuff as long as it’s KUIU, Sitka or Swarovski. Okay, alright, I get it, so I will through in some bug dope!
The best, JP

Giday ARHinAK and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome from another up here.

Welcome to AH!

welcome aboard!! Whereabouts in Alaska are you from @ARHinAK?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Going to South Africa, Haakdoorn Safaris.
Pole Pole,
Grizzlies are tough, like everything else make a good first shot. Good luck!

Los Anchorage. But not for one minute longer than necessary.
Welcome to the forum!

Overnighted in Anchorage once in 1969. We were on the way back to Sitka from Seattle in that winter of much snow. Couldnt land in Sitka because of it, pushed on to Juno, passed it up for Yakutat and finally on to Anchorage.
Able to land in Sitka the next day, lots of free air time and a hotel. IIRC it was 20 some below F in Anchorage that night.

Greetings from Dillingham!

:S Welcome: From Seward

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross