Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, Zambia
In keeping with the famous Festivus Holiday, I welcome everyone to air their grievances for 2022. I will begin with the following:

The joke of an organization "U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" claiming to know better than the African countries on how to mange the game population in those countries. The entire CITES permitting system needs to be overhauled and follow the recommendations of those countries.

HH

Offensive Linemen in American Football should not be allowed to extend their arms to block. We need to go back to the old rules.

Night baseball. An abomination.

Playing baseball in April and October. BB is a summer-time activity.

The designated hitter rule. A concession to the weak-minded to hold their interest.

The Blue Jays. Canadians who want to play baseball can join the Twins.

Baseball being dropped from the Summer Olympics. But golf is in???

The Arizona Diamondbacks uniform. Ugly and a contraction for a name.

I have more but I fear I’m boring you!

Merry Christmas!

the United States deciding Polar bears and Walrus cannot be imported to "save the species." The number of tags issued does not change, they just don't come to the U.S.

@Doug3006 ... LOVED reading that. I gave up following team sports two years ago but can appreciate what you say. If I added a sport one it would be the 17th NFL game. WTH???? 1) Records don't matter anymore and 2) The odd number just really messes with my slight case of OCD.

My addition to this thread: the lack of availability of powders and primers.

I will say that I work for USFWS and share some of the grievances some of you express about my employer... but not all of us who work for them are bad or would make those decisions.

People who don't like the Jays ;)
Ha! To clarify, I don’t dislike the Jays or their fans or Canadians in general. I object to baseball being played in a land where summer is only 45 minutes long. If it helps make amends, we’ll give you back Hockey.

We don’t need any bluejays hate going around if you want something Canadian to complain about we humbly off up or prime minister for your bashing pleasure.
I’m not over Justin Bieber yet. But yeah, Minister Pompadour is bash-worthy too.

US culture and politics spin off far more cringe-worthy characters than does our neighbor to the north. Nothing out of Canada can compete with the likes of Chuck Schumer, Kanye West, Kamala Harris, Don Lemon, the list is endless.

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen is otherwise occupied doing his holiday calls. The first think he asked me was if I’d sold my .243 yet then we went on to discuss the merits of rum.

So on his behalf I’ll do my best... Somthing somthing somthing .243s awful somthing somthing 25cals are the real promise land something something big rue just hoped away..... I think that’s how his speech goes. Maybe @Bullthrower338 can fill in some of the blanks.

Professional sports gambling. #1. It's the only thing that's saved the NFL and MLB. #2, Sooner or later, someone is going to shave points or make an incorrect call and get caught. It's inevitable and I bet there's an FBI sting in progress as I post.

3x3 overtime hockey and no fighting. Serouisly, the NHL is almost completely unwatchable
a72e54d0093335d2b6e1fbbc96a0f5c3--bob-probert-detroit-hockey.jpg

Hot dogs, supposedly the first hog dogs were at the 1904 Worlds fair in St. Louis. It’s hard to find a good hot dog joint in the city and consequently the area is in a downward decline. Chicago is just stupid with hot dog stands but then it’s also a shite hole. The hot dog along with baseball and apple pie was as American as it gets and now there are vegan hot dogs. Hot dogs made from plants !!!. Ok so hot dogs are generally sold as a pack of 10 but there are only 8 buns in a pack, how can we expect to lead the free world if we can’t even get this right. I have heard that there are people out there who do not put mustard on there dogs. I have even heard of the absolute blasphemy of putting ketchup on hot dogs, it seems like this practice would be lumped in with man buns, burning the flag, practicing witchcraft, I don’t think I would throw a 6.5 owner into this category. On the 4th of July every year Nathan’s has an historic hot dog eating contest, for several years in a row this was won by a some skinny guy from Japan. I had some reservations on wether our country could survive this and then Joey Chestnut brought the title back to the US and now has the record of eating over 70 hot dogs in twelve minutes. We need someone with such a can do attitude, someone who will see impossible goals as achievable, someone like this who will reach for the stars as our next president. I’m getting hungry. Merry Christmas my friends.

259C348E-3137-46AF-80CC-EBEFE5D19131.png

Last edited by a moderator:
In keeping with the famous Festivus Holiday, I welcome everyone to air their grievances for 2022. I will begin with the following:

The joke of an organization "U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" claiming to know better than the African countries on how to mange the game population in those countries. The entire CITES permitting system needs to be overhauled and follow the recommendations of those countries.

HH
ARFs (Animal Rights Fanatics) and anyone that comes on television crying for donations to HSUS or ASPCA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VEXCatheri

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!