Animal Justice

So I guess it's time that I stop raising beef and begin growing soy beans. TOFU can be flavoured to taste like anything you want. Flavour mine beef please.

some quite pretty women in this organisation.
Maybe we should all join there.
Our programme:
change through rapprochement :cool:

Last edited:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking there were some hottie in this group!

some quite pretty women in this organisation.
Maybe we should all join there.
Our programme:
change through rapprochement :cool:

Nothing like negotiating between the bed sheets! :D

Animal Justice is one example of a huge threat to animal survival. On the surface, their premise is easy to accept : don't be cruel to animals. Hunters can agree with this more than most. Every ethical hunter tries to make a clean killing shot. But when you dig deeper you see some potentially strange and crazy demands by these vegans. Their website says "we are against any form of discrimination based on species....". Where does it end? Cattle living in your flat? No bug killing windshields on your car? No antibiotic when your 3 year old has potentially fatal meningitis? Don't want to choose a kid over a microbe. Of course, their premise is nonsense. But banning imported trophies to the UK is a real threat, and hunters won't go to Africa if they can't bring anything home, and when sport hunting dies, the surging human population growth in Africa will sweep over the remaining habitat like a wildfire. No, IMO, anyone who doesn't take these clowns seriously is a fool, or a troll. Or both....(but I must agree, a couple of 'em are hotties) .....FWB

Such a non-diverse organization!!! No BIPOC persons in that group.

Animal Justice is one example of a huge threat to animal survival. On the surface, their premise is easy to accept : don't be cruel to animals. Hunters can agree with this more than most. Every ethical hunter tries to make a clean killing shot. But when you dig deeper you see some potentially strange and crazy demands by these vegans. Their website says "we are against any form of discrimination based on species....". Where does it end? Cattle living in your flat? No bug killing windshields on your car? No antibiotic when your 3 year old has potentially fatal meningitis? Don't want to choose a kid over a microbe. Of course, their premise is nonsense. But banning imported trophies to the UK is a real threat, and hunters won't go to Africa if they can't bring anything home, and when sport hunting dies, the surging human population growth in Africa will sweep over the remaining habitat like a wildfire. No, IMO, anyone who doesn't take these clowns seriously is a fool, or a troll. Or both....(but I must agree, a couple of 'em are hotties) .....FWB

I am fairly certain that most of the lawyers on this list are vegans. These dickheads don't only want to ban hunting but they want to outlaw meat eating, pest control etc... However, unfortunately for them, death and consuming other living things for energy- be it plants or animals is the modus operandi of virtually all animal species on this planet.

Veganism is based on two contradictory principles. One is to minimize suffering of all animals and the other tenant is against "specism" or "discriminating" against animals based on their species. Now some vegans, like that sicko VeganGains, have decided that predatory animals should be culled or killed. If you look at their first tenant- to minimize animal suffering then it does make sense. One cougar for instance may kill 30 ungulates in a year. Lets say a cougar has a lifespan of 10 years or so it may kill 300 ungulates in a year. If you kill one cougar you may save the lives of hundreds of deer and elk. Now on the other hand it would be "speciest" to kill a carnivorous animal for being a carnivore.

Its interesting to watch this roided out clown explain why predators are needed:

Watch from the 0:55 mark or so. Basically he claims if you got rid of predators then herbivores would die from starvation or disease. So predators are needed to control populations. However, according to them when human hunters step in to fill this role its wrong. Even with animals like elephants. Adult elephants have no natural predators apart from humans. So its ok to let elephants die from starvation or disease- because it is wrong for a predatory animal- humans to help keep their populations in check. Isn't this speciest too ??

Wow! Talk about twisted logic. Lots of contradictions but not much science. Sounds like more of their emotional ranting.

Bunch of dumbasses.....

I bet they eat meat or drink milk of wear cloths or shoes. Materials are probably from an animal, What do they have to say about that.

Nah, everything they use or consume is a petroleum product. Point that out and watch their brains melt.

Yes, these posts are a few years old, but one should know they won. Of course, Covid accounts for 2020, but the shows disappeared before that. There were likely other factors, but I wouldn't hold my breath that the Africa shows will reappear on a widespread basis.
The shows became the International Hunting Expo and they were held in Calgary right up until 2021 and Covid. Animal Justice had no real effect from 2017 to 2020.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross