AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life
Hunted
Namibia, RSA, Canada (Sask, BC, NWT, Nunavut), US (NY, PA, TX, CO, NE, SD, ID, AK)
Not sure what went wrong with my first attempt. Hopefully it will work this time.

Did you know... A pig's orgasm last 30 minutes. (WOW!!!)...A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death...(Creepy...I'm still not over the pig)...The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body...The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off...(Hi Honey, I'm home...What the...?)...A flea can jump 350 times its body length...That's like a human jumping the length of a football field...(30 minutes...Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)...A catfish has over 27,000 taste buds...(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)...Some lions mate over 50 times a day...(I still can't believe that pig...quality over quantity!)...Butterflies taste with their feet...(Something I always wanted to know)... Elephants are the only animals that can't jump... (OK , so that would be a good thing.)... A cat's urine glows under a black light... (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)... An ostrich's eye is bigger that its brain (I know some people like that.)...Starfish have no brains.... (I know some people like that, too)... Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure... (What about the pig? Do dolphins know about that pig?)

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts.

:ROFLMAO:(y) thanks for sharing!

Why don't more pigs suffer from heart attacks?:X3:

Excellent information!

!:ROFLMAO:! To to funny!:LOL:!

No wonder pigs multiply so fast. The wife says that's why they run around squealing all the time.... makes you think...

Male honey bees compete to mate with their queen, but during the explosive ejaculation his penis rips off and he falls to his death.
Everyone talks about colony collapse disorder—which is devastating bee populations worldwide—but not many people seem to care about the peculiar plight of the individual drone honey bee. Before a queen bee can assume her exalted title, she begins her life as a virgin bee, and must be inseminated by a male in order to step up to the throne. That's where the unfortunate drone comes in: in the course of mating with the heir apparent, the male's penis rips off, still inserted into the female, and he flies off to die.
(Given the gruesome fate of male honey bees, it's no surprise that full-grown queens deliberately breed them for use in their "mating yards.")

No wonder there’s too many hogs in Texas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!