And the long trek begins

Well his luck finally ran out. After scooting on our arises like a dog with worms and crawling we finally got the scarred old veteran. Too much hard hunting not much time to post. More later.

Take care

IMG_1136.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
All the best.. Good hunting, stay safe and shoot straight! 120 day's behind you!

Reactions: lcq
Good luck, I'm heading to Namibia for Leopard on Friday.
Best of luck I m 120 behind ya....Look forward to your report and pictures.

Glad to hear that they are keeping you busy!!!!

Well the hunt is over and I have a little time to rest in the lounge and post. What a ride. My PH was my sons age but boy did he work hard and put me on some quality trophies. The Blue and Impala will definitely qualify for RW and the bushbuck was a dandy. The pig was an ancient sow with no teeth left. Actually the zebra, BW and impala were old males pushed from the herd. I bought a gemsbok but pulled the shot. We never recovered it after a day and a half of searching. It stings but that is why it is called hunting and not killing. I'd like to thank you all again for all the sage advice and encouragement. Now the real job starts, finding a way to get my wife to come along so I can do it again next year. Scott at SS Pro runs a great shop and you feel like family not clients.

More after I get home and recover. Damn PH is young with long legs but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Good news you survived with some great trophies. Safe trip home.

Fifty six days and counting! The time can't go fast enough.

Fifty six days and counting! The time can't go fast enough.
I hear ya! This is probably the first time in my life I want summer to be over quickly.

Good news you survived with some great trophies. Safe trip home.

Flight to mtl leaves in an hour then 3.5 hr drive home. Waiting is my loving wife two dogs a cold beer and dinner. It will be n early night.

I'll feel much safer once I;m out of Quebec with a gun.

Congrats on a great hunt.

Looking forward to reading some of the details. Sounds like the Black beest and Bushbuck both really gave you your money's worth!

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,