Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
Toby, am so sorry to hear that. My best friend died also. I was more grief stricken than his son......and his son gave me a few words of wisdom...."we all expect to lose our parents some day. Programmed into us. But we NEVER expect to lose our best friend"...So true. This rips away a big chunk of our lives. Hang in there.....one day you'll be able to celebrate his life. One day.... But not now.............................FW Bill

kevin masters

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
us mexico alaska south africa
Man I am so sorry for your loss!! We are never ready to loose someone close even
though we know it is inevitable. I will pray for you and his family!

sgt_zim

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, Houston Safari Club Foundation, NWTF
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." Gen George S Patton.

I know, a different context. Still, prayers of Thanksgiving to the All Mighty for the blessings He bestowed on you via your friendship with him are not out of line. Cuz your heartfelt eulogy clearly shows the bounty of the blessing he was on your life.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Man how lucky you were to have known Gary. Those kind of friends are indeed rare and priceless.

I love how you're celebrating his life even in your grief. I have a feeling that Gary would like that.

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Sorry brother, I know the feeling much to well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KGBMarine

Latest profile posts

Rob404 wrote on Newboomer's profile.
I,d like to buy some pistol primers if they available,thanks
Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!