An Infinite Loop...

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
An infinite loop is a computer programming concept, describing a situation of cause and effect that continues forever, one action causing another action that causes the first action etc. These loops never happen in real life, unless...

A company CEO tells his secretary:
"Next week we're going to a convention abroad and spend some quality time together, please make all the required arrangements."

The secretary calls her husband:"Next week the boss is taking me abroad for a week on business, please take care of yourself during this time."

The husband calls his lover:"My wife is going abroad for a week, lets spend it together..."

The lover, a private school teacher, tells the children:"Because of a personal problem, I will not be at school next week, so you'll be studying at home."

One of the kids went to his grandfather and said:"Grandpa, next week I don't have school, you promised me that if I had time off we'd go to the mountains together."

The grandfather, who was also the CEO, calls his secretary and tells her:"My grandson asked me to spend the week with him, so we're not going abroad."

The secretary calls her husband:"The boss cancelled, we'll be together, my love."

The husband calls his lover:"We can't spend the week together, my wife is staying."

The lover tells the kids:"My problem was solved, school is back on."

The kid goes to the grandfather:"Sorry grandpa, school is back on, I won't be able to go."

The CEO calls his secretary:"My grandson won't be able to spend next week with me, rebook the flight abroad"

The secretary calls her husband....

OH Doc That a good one.

:D :D:eek::eek:(y)(y)

Bahahaha to funny! Sounds like some folks I know.:ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg