An African Safari: So much more than just the fantastic hunting!

Limcroma Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.limcroma.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Nature Conservation & Education with Limcroma Safaris:

It's no secret that at Limcroma Safaris we put families and especially the children, high on our priority list. In combination with game drives and photo safaris around Limcroma's lodges, our latest addition to our non-hunting activity list is our Nature Conservation Education program. This consists of a fun-filled, one-day activity, where our qualified field guides will will host our guests on an educational, hands-on bush outing.

We believe it is our responsibility to educate the future outdoors men and women on how this intricate system of nature works. We explain how every living creature plays it's own very important role in a healthy ecosystem. A normal day of NCE would consist of a game drive where some general information will be given on the local flora & fauna including some local bush survival techniques, a bush lunch, and some great picture taking opportunities.

Even though our goal is to educate the younger folks, everyone is welcome to join in on one of these outings. Limcroma's NCE course will leave all who partake with some very interesting knowledge and a new perspective on hunting, the wildlife, and the roles they play in conservation.

conservation 1.JPG
conservation 2.JPG
conservation 4.JPG
conservation nature talk.jpg
conservation baboon skull.jpg
conservation game tracks.jpg
conservation nature viewing.jpg

Community Projects and Involvement at Limcroma Safaris:

Just as important as the awareness of nature and conservation in Africa, are the investments made in the local communities. At Limcroma, it has always been a longstanding priority to give something back. Over the years, we have supported various different community programs including donations such as school supplies, clothing, mattresses, appliances, and game meat from our hunts.

We are excited to introduce our guests to the Sekgweng Intermediate School, which forms a big part of the Limcroma Community Project. Founded in 1976 by one of the local farmers, the Sekgweng school has been supported and maintained by local donations from both the community and visiting guests ever since. Most of the students are from the local Tswana tribes. Their parents lack basic transportation and therefore, the majority of the children stay in the school's hostel accommodations. During a visit to the school, our guests will be accompanied by a representative allowing them to meet and visit with the students and residents of the local village. This will also be an opportunity for guests to interact personally and donate goods directly to some very appreciative children.

By supporting this project, you can personally make a difference by giving back to the local community.

community school group.jpg

community school.jpg
community school 2.jpg
children playing.jpg
school.jpg
school donations.jpg
school at play.jpg
SCI bags.jpg

Awesome! I plan on taking my kids in 2 years.. haven't even went on my first trip yet and already trying to save and plan for my second so my kids can go. We wanted to take them this year but at the age of 4 (would be 5 when we got there) and 6 I was afraid that it would be hard on them and they wouldn't remember it all. Plus they both want to shoot an animal so they need a couple years to try and get some size on them lol

What great programs to offer and support for guests! During our hunt we visited the school and local village with my wife and young daughter. It was a very humbling and rewarding experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!