Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Along with smaller cartridges, there are still some good African rifle ammo still available on bullets.com

http://bullets.com/products/African-PH-416-Rigby-450-Grain-FMJ-Ammo-Box-of-10/BL10411

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.08.56 PM.png

They are not shipping ammo to certain states.....guess they do not understand the law in those states, nor do they have any desire to understand those laws...painting those states with a broad brush when only certain counties or cities are affected.

I tried to have them shipped to IL or WI...no dice.

Emailed customer service explaining I have FFL, Firearm ID, not in a banned county, etc. We'll see if they respond.

Just had delivery on 4 boxes of 375 H&H.

Have made three purchases from them since the GOB sale has been going on. Just got another email from them which may promt another purchase!

Forget shipment to Illinois......no matter what written documents and links to the rules for shipping to Illinois...No Dice....they have some lame excuses why they will not ship...all BS. They will not ship primers nor powder, which in Illinois does not require a FOID. If they do not ship to FFL in Illinois they really are out of touch.

A couple updates:

1.) They're sold out, so that's that.

2.) Not only will they not sell to a state that has a COUNTY with a tax or restriction (even if you live elsewhere in the State), you cannot have a bill-to or ship-to in any of their implicated States. So even if I own land in WI and have a valid ship-to, I can't buy from them. The reason they are going out of business is no surprise, you must Know Your Customer and find the legal means to conduct commerce, not broad-brush over 50% of the nation's population by blackballing them.

They show 375 H&H FMJ & RNSN and 416 Rigby in FMJ left.

Im tempted to grab some of the 350gr RNSP and 350gr FMJ for the 375H&H... thats a stellar price..

I may have to get a few more boxes too. Four just arrived yesterday.

I grabbed some 9.3x62. Will prob regret not getting more than 5 boxes.

I bought from them twice once they lowered the prices and no problems

Thanks to the OP for the heads up on this. Grabbed several boxes of various calibers and shotshells today.

I've spent a couple thousand dollars on their GOB sale. Mostly powder and primers but also some misc stuff...ammo boxes, cleaning gear, targets, probably 20 shell holders. :E Dancing:

There are still a few good buys... but most of the heavy fun stuff is gone

If I had a .375 H&H, which I’m sure eventually I will, I’d snag some. Looks like a great price.

I went ahead and got some .280 and ordered another 5 boxes of the Lapua 9.3 Mauser. Even if it doesn’t shoot as well as Norma, I’m sure it will do ok from blind to feeder (100 yards) during deer season.

Just purchased another 2 boxes of FMJ, 375 H&H.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg