AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
All, this may interest some of you. 9mm, 223, 30-06 and various other calibers available. It’s at Natchez SS.
3C7E53A8-5541-4A03-853B-8F99D5769F8A.png

I’m not sure “deal” is the right word. Hopefully ammo prices will come down again someday. $21 for 20 round 223 America eagle would be unimaginable a year and half ago.

I’m not sure “deal” is the right word. Hopefully ammo prices will come down again someday. $21 for 20 round 223 America eagle would be unimaginable a year and half ago.
Oh I completely agree! Having said that, they have ammo in stock for those who want to buy it.

Andrew,
Thanks for sharing. You may have helped one of us!
Mark

Thanks for sharing! I have a hard time believing $200 for 20 rounds of .470 is 30% off......Like others have said, if you are going in the next 30 days and NEED ammo, that's still the cheapest part of your safari.

Thanks for sharing! I have a hard time believing $200 for 20 rounds of .470 is 30% off......Like others have said, if you are going in the next 30 days and NEED ammo, that's still the cheapest part of your safari.
I agree! I think everything is way high…
Thanks for the heads up!
You’re welcome!

Supply and demand. But there is no such demand NATCHEZ is expecting. How ever they are normaly good in pricing.
Krish

Supply and demand. But there is no such demand NATCHEZ is expecting. How ever they are normaly good in pricing.
Krish
The 9mm isn’t a bad price from what I’ve seen locally but everything else is high. It’s available though!

Pretty sure the days of cheap ammo are gone . Gotta get whatever you can when you need it. Those 3006s would be perfect for a plains game hunt

The 9mm isn’t a bad price from what I’ve seen locally but everything else is high. It’s available though!
By american hunting season plenty of ammo will be available. Manufacturer are more tuned to mediam bore where they can make a penny than catering big bore ammo. Where the market is marginal.
Krish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,