American hunter black giraffe hunt

Ive noticed that women and children seem to draw more attention when it comes to these type things. I think Cecil is the outlier because he had a name but the majority of the worst hate and death threats I’ve seen are to women. I wonder why? I get very little hate on any social media platform but I’m a 6’4 dude with a beard and long hair not a pretty lady. I think it upsets them more that women do it because they feel women should side with them because they think of hunters as the old fat white dudes. They can’t fathom a woman or child hunting, I don’t know really. I have plans for a giraffe and zebra in a couple weeks I’m sure I’ll post it to my website and Facebook. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Ive noticed that women and children seem to draw more attention when it comes to these type things. I think Cecil is the outlier because he had a name but the majority of the worst hate and death threats I’ve seen are to women. I wonder why? I get very little hate on any social media platform but I’m a 6’4 dude with a beard and long hair not a pretty lady. I think it upsets them more that women do it because they feel women should side with them because they think of hunters as the old fat white dudes. They can’t fathom a woman or child hunting, I don’t know really. I have plans for a giraffe and zebra in a couple weeks I’m sure I’ll post it to my website and Facebook. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

I think you're spot on. The last thing the antis want is for hunting to be OK with women or the younger generation so they shout it down louder. A huntress sends a really strong message to other women and might just get more to try it.

It's a standard liberal way of handling in of their "protected" class of guaranteed supporters. Just look at how loud liberals scream about and now badly they try to disgrace any black conservative. They will do whatever they can to bring that person back in line.

I agree. They also have a preconceived notion of what a hunter is and when they encounter something outside that, their anger grows even stronger because they don't want to have confront their own assumptions about the group they hate.

I will be taking my daughter to Africa next year and certainly don't want her putting up photos of iconic animals online. There isn't too much outrage if you shoot a pig or warthog, but if she wants to see how ugly the online world can be, a dead zebra can show her very quickly.

Mr. Poindexter you are spot on. Teenage girls and attractive ladies can be guaranteed to receive immediate negative attention- especially if they shoot a PCC (pretty, cute, cuddly) animal. Big whitetails, lions, and elephants also seem to trigger the uninformed masses negative emotional reactions quite easily. Go figure....

I wonder what the reaction would be to a picture of one tracker and the giraffe? Respectably taken no blood and guts, and no explanation of the pic. Would people still be “outraged” or would they assume that the tracker wouldn’t read the comments and not bother trying to piss one off?

They would not even repost it or comment because it won't fit their narrative of fat rich lazy white guys with small dicks. They attack women and kids extra hard because they are supposed to be part of their "base" of supporters and how dare one from that demographic be hunting. But a black man, they are unlikely to attack for fear of looking like a racist (even though some of them think genocide of Africans is a solution based on posts I often see).

They would not even repost it or comment because it won't fit their narrative of fat rich lazy white guys with small dicks. They attack women and kids extra hard because they are supposed to be part of their "base" of supporters and how dare one from that demographic be hunting. But a black man, they are unlikely to attack for fear of looking like a racist (even though some of them think genocide of Africans is a solution based on posts I often see).

You are absolutely right there. If an "indigenous person" be it an "indigenous black African", "first nations", etc... person is hunting or pictured with an animal they killed-not a word from the masses. I would even go as far as to say that the vast majority of people support it- because these people are seen as preserving their traditions when they hunt etc... It is only the most extreme of the extreme animal rights nuts that would blanket be opposed to it.

Yes, but even those extremely opposed will not likely spread it because they do not want to tip their hand that they are unreasonable zealots. Most want to pretend that they are simply wanting to eliminate this one single hunting thing (until they get that and then it is on to the next restriction they want to place until finally we cannot even swat a damn fly).

I'll go a bit further, and surely step on a few toes here, to say that I simply do not see the attraction to social media sites such as Facebook. Why the need to say "I have a new car", "Lookee what I'm having for supper" or "wanna see my dirty skivvies", let alone to post sport hunting stories and photos.

It is unfortunate that the young lady was attacked but she must have anticipated the barrage of criticism coming her way if she posted a hunting photo for the entire world to see. AH is a common interest group site so I can understand wanting to post hunting stories and photos here. But Facebook?

Yes, I am old and out of touch.

Well you see Facebook is for "Look I have a new car" Snapchat is for "Lookee what I'm having for supper" and Twitter is for "wanna see my dirty skivvies" so they all have a use! :Pompus:

still got my 92 Nissan 4 x 4,what im having for dinner is nobody's business,and as i bathe daily dont have dirty skivvies, so guess i cant use the holly 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross