Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
If you have spare flat skins or back hides laying around that your not sure what to do with give me a shout. Below is an example of one of the many things that I can do with those beautiful skins to truly add some spice to your home or trophy room. The pillows are for a fellow AH'r who had a zebra back hide. As with all of my leather work the stitching is hand stitched using kangaroo lace and a very top quality premium leather backing. Enjoy!
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

Also, if one wants pillows but doesnt have the skins, I have or can get just about anything. I just ordered a load of skins which includes Gemsbok, kudu, and springbok. I currently have 1 blesbok pillow left, 1 elk, and 1 black Hawaiian pillow ready to ship. If you have wanted a pillow like this and want to get delivery off of this next batch I am making left me know. Most pillows sell in about 2 weeks after I make them or contact me anytime and I will be glad to make some for you.

Those are awesome..... Do you do those for specific clients or do you have extras you sell?

Gizmo, do you have standard sizes, or are they all custom sized?
Thanks

Those are awesome..... Do you do those for specific clients or do you have extras you sell?
Both and I just ordered more hides too so in the next couple of weeks I’ll have gemsbok, Kudu, and more Springbok. I have 1 blesbok left, 1 elk, and 1 black Hawaiian pillow for sale.

Last edited:
I'm digging the Zebra. I'll have to pick a few up from you.

Gizmo, do you have standard sizes, or are they all custom sized?
Thanks
If it’s a deal where I am using your hide I will make them whatever size you want. Otherwise they vary in size and shape. I can make them in any size you want if someone orders them. Typical size is about 15 tall by 22 wide or 12 tall by 14 wide. I also have an 18 wide by 10 tall elk pillow that’s a little cheaper but I only have 1 left.

I'm digging the Zebra. I'll have to pick a few up from you.
They’re my absolute favorite but these three are from a clients hide and not for sale.
I can get zebra skins to make pillows but I don’t keep them in stock because the zebra hide is so expensive and I have a min order of 3 for zebra pillows. Zebra pillows typically fall into the 15x22 size Range. I also make zebra skinned ottomans.

I am about to make more of the Springbok and I have one of these blesbok pillows left, the blesbok has cheetah scaring on it which adds cool character
7117794C-1C76-440B-BA66-5B6D76779137.jpeg
19E1EF42-8EE3-4DFB-A354-F6928535B0BB.jpeg
B51990E4-EE10-4A16-82A3-17BCA7E43F8A.jpeg
6D28FEB0-05A3-430D-AA99-5F257FC3C289.jpeg

I think you did a great job on the pillows. I can't wait to get them now.

I think you did a great job on the pillows. I can't wait to get them now.
Thank you sir, They are quite stunning. I'm going to have to shoot a couple zebra next time I'm in Africa just to make pillows out of. :LOL:

On my last trip in September, we were looking for a zebra that had a broken leg. They wanted us to take it rather than it suffer but by the time we found it, it had died.

On my last trip in September, we were looking for a zebra that had a broken leg. They wanted us to take it rather than it suffer but by the time we found it, it had died.
thats unfortunate for you and the zebra. I never get that lucky to be there at the right time when something like that happens.

Zebra pillows look nice man!!

Just sent a link for this thread to Princess Bride. Watch out.:whistle:

Just sent a link for this thread to Princess Bride. Watch out.:whistle:
Great!!! And I can certainly get any hides she may need. I also make ottomans upholstered in hides as well. ;)

What's your prices on the Zebra pillows.... on average?

What's your prices on the Zebra pillows.... on average?
Using my hides zebra and giraffe run 375-450/pillow. Springbok, blesbok, impala, gemsbok,elk, deer are 120/pillow, bulk/blue Wildebeest run 150/pillow. Other hides POR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you