AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
What a great tip! K-man if you would please start a thread on that… something along the line… Ways to save for your next African hunt!
Yes, but..... If I tell the other ways, and other people post, our wives will see it and, as you know, THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING!!!!!!

AHS

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, SCI
Speaking of wives, my wife is always talking about some crazy name diet! This one would be The Starbucks & Donut Safari Diet! This could be a best seller it has Starbucks & Donuts in the title...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rupe

Reaction score
Good idea K-Man I'll see if I can stick to that diet. Wife said if I could come up with the cash for both of us, she would be good with it.
But when I tell her no more Starbucks, I may be single and wouldn't have to pay for Two. Hum? Naw I kind of like her around. lol
Rupe

vette447

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, DSC
Hunted
USA (AK,CO,NM,WY,TX,KS,OK), Namibia, South Africa, Argentina, France
What a great deal! I sure wish I could do this hunt but I think my wife as well as my boss at work would kill me since I just got back from South Africa.

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Just make sure the Africa Fund doesn't become the Shoes, Bags, Manicure, Pedicure, Spa day and Date Night fund. That fund is necessary, too but should not be equally funded!!!!

Rupe

Reaction score
Kman you shouldn't have said all that you could give everyones wife an idea what will become of our African fund. Some are not above slipping a few bucks out of the man fund for "But honey don't you want me to look good for you!"

Rupe

ActionBob

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Austria
Rupe;
A couple more thoughts.

Beat the lottery by not playing it. Add that to the Starbucks and donut Africa fund.

As for the wife, tell her you like her natural beauty. Or better yet, .............. Well this is a gentleman's forum so I'll let you figure out how to explain she does not need new clothes to look good to you;)

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Kman you shouldn't have said all that you could give everyones wife an idea what will become of our African fund. Some are not above slipping a few bucks out of the man fund for "But honey don't you want me to look good for you!"

Rupe
Well just because you have a fund doesn't mean she has to know where it is!!! Ahh women! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, can't hunt 'em! Good thing I build houses for a living and not a marriage counselor. Guess we should quit hijacking this leopard deal and let Jerome sell his hunt.

CBeau

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, ACP, PHASA
Hunted
Most as a pro hunter
Please call me Jerome, can’t get hold of you

Thanks

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Rupe

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a thread on how to save for an African hunt and how to keep it from your wife???
Rupe

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Discounted leopard hunt, success!

I just returned from Saskatchewan and I was more than pleased to find the pictures of our happy leopard hunter waiting in my inbox. Jacques took a great cat and had a very good time. We had a great response to the discounted leopard hunts this year, I only wish we had more to sell. Thanks again to all who were interested and hopefully we can get a few more deals like these in the future.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

AHS

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NAPHA, SCI
Thanks James for making it happen! Jacques was awesome and what a character, a lot of fun and got the job done! What more could you ask for?

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Nice leopard!

gillettehunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Australia/NZ
Hunted
Namibia, Kyrgyzstan(2) South Africa(4) New Zealand Zambia(2)
Good looking cat. Congrats to all involved. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sailawaynyc

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on alg22's profile.
Hello! Im in Grants Pass Oregon, 97527 and if you want to do a one time package instead of hassling with selling and SHIPPING one or two boxes at a time...id do $1000 for the package shipped. Mark it sold and give me a shout if you want to accept my offer.
Ive got almost 500 A+ deals on ebay so im legit ( so they tell me! LOL!).
You are also welcome to call as well.
Thanks,
Rob/gotstuffguys
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg