AMAZING .338 Winchester Mag Ammo find!

Robb

Reaction score
Hello, I have a real find to offer. I converted my .338 win mag to a .30-338 3 years ago, and supplied some ultra premium hunting ammo to a customer for a .338 we built him. We have just sold his rifle for him, (we are an FFL and build very high end guns), and the ammo has returned home. This is some of the finest ammo made for the rifle, all in unopend boxes, and were intended for "Africa duty". I have 60 rounds from Superior Ammunition, (look them up) loaded with 225g Barnes TSX bullets, (They sell new from Superior for $75.00 for a box of 20 rounds)! I also have 80 rounds of Federal Premium "Vital Shock", new in boxes, loaded with 250g Nosler Partition bullets. If you have any interest, please let me know. Pics upon request. Please contact me directy via email listed below. Happy Hunting...

Robb Hardin
President/CEO
H&W Precision
robb@weaponsgear.com

..:welcome:.. to AH, Robb. Please post those pics, I have a .338 fanatic buddy that would like to see them.

see attached

Attachments

• 338 ammo.jpeg
    338 ammo.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 133
Here is a better pic.

Attachments

• 338-2.jpeg
    338-2.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 124
Welcome to AH Robb.
Hope someone can use that ammo.

Welcome to Ah, Robb !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross