Amazing 1000 yd group

1.06” at 100 yards is a good group for me.
I have gotten better, I even once got a 5 shot group at .47 once, but my average group size at 100 is a smidge over that.

It’s been a while since I’ve shot just to see how tight I could group, and we’ve never really measured the groups either. All I know is that I can usually cover my 100 ya groups with a quarter which is 0.966 inches and I’ve seen my older brother routinely cover his with a dime which is .705 inches.

He’s honestly the best natural shot I’ve ever personally seen. He throws aspirin in the air and shoots them with a .22 to show off every now and again.

A little surprised at the lack of interest with this. I realize that I’m biased because he’s a friend but this is something special. Wrong audience I suppose. ‍♂️
ITS GREAT,BUT, GETTING CLOSE AND THEN TEN YARDS CLOSER IS WHAT TURNS ME ON,IM A HUNTER,NOT A SNIPER,DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS.

eric,
it is a game of statistics, and you are being honest.
if ever you go to a benchrest match, point blank or long range, look at what they refer to as the "wailing wall".
this is where the groups are pinned up for all to see after being scored.
not a lot of screamers to be seen.
and aggregates are way bigger than the smallest.
bruce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross