AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Myself and 12 year old son will be going on the free hunt we won here with hartzview in less then 30 days.So ready and wanting to be on our way.The boy is shooting my 300 win mag very well off of sticks and still have time to get even better.Found these remington reduce recoil 150 grain rounds and made in much easier for him to learn to shot a mag round.He smiles each time I sneak the full 180 grain round in.I think these reduce round are the perfect way to teach someone how to shot the bigger guns.He will have shot over a 100 rounds through the gun before we leave.We even went out to the taxidermist to see his work and got to see them working on a few mounts.A full body mount sable and shoulder roan mount.Had to break it to my son to save his pennies if he wants to hunt either of them.Right now kudu and zebra are on his want list first.Hope to have a great story to share with some great pic's to.Still hard to believe we are going because of winning a contest on here.Feel very lucky there is so many nice people on this site offering so much to all us here.Watch out for our hunting report coming soon or in a month or so lol Billc

Kudu and Zebra have given me the most problems and have been the most gratifying to harvest of all the African animals I have hunted. The only animal I have spent more time trying to get close to is the Val Rhebuck. Have a great hunt.

Have a great hunt. I'm sure Jacques will make sure you have a fantastic experience.

billc, can't wait to read about your hunt when you guys get back. Good luck, and don't break your face smiling to hard when your boy smacks himself a nice kudu. :)

Good luck!

nd

Billc,

We at Hartzview are looking forward on having you guys in camp and also hunting with Dakota on his first African Experience. We have seen some very nice Kudu bulls this last week hunting so I know we will get him a great bull.

Looking forward on meeting you guys soon!

Jacques

Yes may face will hurt from smiling if he gets that big kudu bull for sure.Jacques not to put the pressure on you but you get him a big bull you better be able to find me a bigger one.LOL just kidding he already has a bigger elk then me and told the taxidermist he will get a bigger kudu then me to.I have been giving him a hard time telling him I get to shot the bigger one this time.He just looks and says ok thats fine dad.I think he may have already figured me out though and knows I enjoy taking him and letting him get the big ones before me.WE are another day closer to getting on the plane now.

Wish you the best on your coming hunt !

Shooting reduced loads is a very smart move! Hope you guys have a super trip. You won a excellent trip with a first class outfitter and PH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you