Alliant powders

I have been seeing more Alliant powder availability at brick and mortar stores, here in the state of Ohio, USA.
Nearly all stores limit one pound or one container (4 or 8 lbs). Last week in North canton, Ohio, at a Fin, Fur and Feather, I saw Reloader 15, 16, 19, 26, maybe also 17. Not huge amounts, but there they were. No 8 pounders in these powders.

I have been seeing more Alliant powder availability at brick and mortar stores, here in the state of Ohio, USA.
Nearly all stores limit one pound or one container (4 or 8 lbs). Last week in North canton, Ohio, at a Fin, Fur and Feather, I saw Reloader 15, 16, 19, 26, maybe also 17. Not huge amounts, but there they were. No 8 pounders in these powders.
I have been looking for reloader 17 for a while for my .240 WM. If you see it anywhere please send me a PM with store name and I will reach out to them

Hope it helps. I have a couple more loads using powders with Austrailian designations. PM me if you would like me to provide them.

I have been looking for reloader 17 for a while for my .240 WM. If you see it anywhere please send me a PM with store name and I will reach out to them
& RL 19,25,33

Just visited a LGS they had a full run of Alliant Powders but they were not giving it away a $60us a bottle Hodgdons was $45us IMR the same price

I got notification from Brownells that they had RL19 in stock. It had a limit of 2 Pounds and by the time they added hazmat, shipping and taxes it was over $75 a pound! Believe I’ll pass…

Haven't seen Alliant RL-16 for all of 2021, other than one or two jugs that get purchased the instant they appear "in stock" on a vendor's website. Haven't seen any of their products anywhere on the shelves, this year, either.

Of course, they're in good company. Most of the powder makers seem to have altered their sales to the local gun shops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg