slad68

AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Alleged kingpin Hugo Ras and nine other members appeared in court after they were arrested in various parts of the country in a simultaneous arrest operation led by the Hawks.

Rhino activists were seated behind the ten accused belonging to one of South Africa’s biggest alleged rhino poaching syndicates as they made their first appearance Hatfield Court on World Rhino Day.

http://citizen.co.za/246309/alleged-rhino-poaching-syndicate-members-appear-court/
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6cb8dc435b9246b0bb126e910657dd23/south-africa-park-staff-arrested-poaching

If found guilty
Maybe they should get held down and get thier horn cut off , and just left there in the sand , and see if they survive

If found guilty
Maybe they should get held down and get thier horn cut off , and just left there in the sand , and see if they survive

That comment earned you a beer my friend! Like your way of thinking. But unfortunately, if found guilty and put away in the sand, there will be someone who takes their place. Until the demand from Asia subsides or another way is found to satisfy it, unfortunately the poaching will continue.

China is the problem with this like so many other things. People in Africa should be very concerned with the partnerships being formed with the Chineeses.

China is the problem with this like so many other things. People in Africa should be very concerned with the partnerships being formed with the Chineeses.

This is so true!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross