Allan Cilliers Hunting Safaris

Allan Cillers

Reaction score
Website
www.cillierssafaris.com
Member of
SCI, DSC, APHA, NAPHA, GRA (game rangers association of Africa)
Hunted
Namibia, Cameroon
Greetings to all I have just joined the network. I am Allan owner of Allan Cillers Hunting Safaris and Sandveld Game Ranch in Namibia. I worked for Ministry of Environment and Tourism as a Game Ranger and eventually Warden of Etosha National Park for 16 years. I started my professional hunting career in 1993, operating and hunting big game concessions during the nineties, in East Caprivi (the entire area), prior to the establishments of conservancies, West Caprivi Game reserve, (now known as Bwabwata NP), East Kavango concession (adjacent to the Khaudum GR), Bwabwata East for 2 years, Salambala conservancy for 1 year and again Bwabwata East for another 5 years until 2015. Sandveld GR was established as a bow hunting venue in 1997 and eventually I became owner in 2001. Multiple bow and rifle hunters have hunted this area over the years. Although due to dangerous game hunting commitments else where, Sandveld GR was seldom hunted over the last 7 years.
We have now decided to concentrate more on plains game and leopard hunts on Sandveld GR.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Allan!

Welcome aboard +

Welcome to AH

Glad to have you here. Been a lot of positive reports about Namibia lately. Sounds like you have a lot of experience to bring to the forum. My first safari was to Namibia. Looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing some stories. Bruce

Thanks Jerome and all for the warm welcome.
You are all welcome to contact me wrt the Nature Conservation ordinance 4 of 1975, laws relating to trophy hunting. I trust this can assist a lot of trophy hunters. Namibia is definitely one of the best trophy hunting destinations in Africa today.

Hi Allan, welcome to AH !

Welcome Allan. Great to have you in the community, an excellent addition. A great outfit with excellent PH's. Sandveld is a special place.

Wayne, welcome to the forum. I bow hunted with your son Wayne in 2007, my first African hunt and this June I will go on my eighth. My experience was excellent and for readers by eland was over 108 and my gemsbok was 43'. Great hunt!! Here are a few pics. Enjoyed my hunt, Brent

Welcome Alan! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH

Wayne, welcome to the forum. I bow hunted with your son Wayne in 2007, my first African hunt and this June I will go on my eighth. My experience was excellent and for readers by eland was over 108 and my gemsbok was 43'. Great hunt!! Here are a few pics. Enjoyed my hunt, Brent

Thanks Brent,
Yes I think I missed you as I was hunting up in Caprivi at the time. Wayne is doing well and guided at least 75 dangerous game hunts in Caprivi since you last saw him. We are all full time back on the ranch now. Have to do something, because the area has not really been hunted over last 7 years, game populations have increased dramatically, so much so that we are also conducting culling programmes (management hunts)with hunters. Leopard population is high and elephant from Bushmanland frequent the area a lot now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!