- Jan 12, 2010
- Reaction score
- Member of
- SCI Life member,SCI Edmonton life member,Alberta Hunter Education Life,Director
I am interestedHunting in Romania, animals, program and total cost of the hunt.
View attachment 271342
We all know how important and how difficult is to combine our families vacation with our passion. We also know that taxidermy is an important part of total cost of So, this package is trying to combine both of this. I also know taxidermy is an important aspect of our trips and we always have to consider the cost involve.
This hunt takes place in Romania, where we will hunt free range wild boar and roebucks. The hunt is for 3 hunting days and tourism is for another 4 days. A whole week of adventures. Perfect time is between 10 of May to mid July. Another roe buck and wild boar trophies trophies can be add by request.
Trophies included in the hunt:
2 x Roe Deer
1x Wild Boar
The HUNT includes:
- Outfitter presence for the whole duration of your trip, from the moment of your arrival until your departure
- Transport during the time of the hunt and sightseeing
- Hunt is for one hunter hunting 1x1 and one observer
- 3 day hunt with Romania Hunting Outfitters with 3 full hunting days/4 nights
- 2 Roe Deer
- 1 Wild Boar
- 4 sightseeing days
- 7 days and 8 nights in total
- Taxidermy of 2 Roe Deer shoulder mount, one shoulder mount and one euro mount
- Taxidermy of 1 Wild Boar tusks mount on wooden plaque
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicle inside the hunting areas
- Accommodations in 3 star hotel in the hunting area and also for tourism
- All meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Hunting licenses and permits
- Use of our rifle and ammunition
- Hunting invitation
- Field preparation of trophies (skinning, salting and drying)
- Transport and delivery of raw trophies to our local taxidermist
- Veterinary certificate
- 3 sightseeing days of Bucharest, Peles Castle, Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle) and Sighisoara Medieval Town
- All tourist entrance fees
- Total accommodation of 8 nights with meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Transport of the taxidermy to your home state
The HUNT does not include:
- International and domestic airfare(if you don't want to travel with our modern bus)
- Medical and travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Second non hunting person 120 usd per day
NB: In order to have do this trip I need to keep arrival day every Sunday and departure after 7 days and 8 nights if possible.
TOTAL COST OF THE HUNT 5000 USD.
View attachment 271343 View attachment 271344 View attachment 271345
We will hunt in North part of Romania on the Hungarian border. Hunting areas is around 55000 hectares and roebucks will be hunt in open flat areas and wild boar will be hunted in a forest area. Roebuck will be hunted early in the morning and late afternoon when they are most active but wild boars can be hunted all day long with a high chance over the bait in the late evening. We will target only trophy mature animals and there are not extra charge for big trophy size.
Accommodation will be in a 3 stars and 4 stars hotels and of course, all meals, drinks and fees for visiting are included
All transfers from the moment of your arrival until your departure are included in the cost of the trip. One of our outfitters will be with you 24/24 hours from the moment of your arrival until your departure.
June and July are summer months here in Romania. The temperature during the middle of the day can be around 33 to 36 Celsius degrees, approximate 91 to 97 Fahrenheit, but the hunt is early in the morning and late afternoon when temperature are much lower. Also sightseeing are in the mountain area of Transylvania where you don't have to worry about this issue. Transport is also done with modern bus with air conditioner.