albino deer taken in Michigan

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
talk about a trophy of a life time! its a shame people are such jerks trying to rain on this kids parade. hopefully he ignores the anti's and enjoys his success!

note: I have no relation to the family involved.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/rare-albino-deer-bagged-11-year-old/

-matt

albinodeer-copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophy of a bunch of lifetimes!

Wild and not from a pen!

hats off to the young hunter ,definitely ,no matter how many deer this kid puts up in his life this one will always be super special to him .
as it says their were other hunters looking out for this guy to ,
how old would this deer be ?
id guess hm to be 4 or 5 (uneducated guess)
man his lucky to have survived the predators that long ,as he would've stood out in the bush , like balls on a dog...
congratulations to young gavin again...id like to shake his hand and pat him on the back
thanks for posting this matt.....(y)(y)(y)

+1 from old Doggo here.

If that young man was in my family, as goofy as we otherwise are sometimes (ok, all the time), nonetheless we'd make sure he felt good about his well earned prize.

Likewise, somebody correct me if I am misinformed but, my understanding is that albino deer are simply the manifestation of genetic birth defect.

If that is so, then only a milktoast slurping bed wetter would weep and wail about removing some animal from the gene pool that, was showing such clear evidence of genetic malfunction.

Out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross