Alaskan Arctic Grizzly Hunt on the North Slope - Discounted

Dan Frederick

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
S.C.I. Wild Sheep Foundation,
Here is a great deal on a Alaskan Arctic Grizzly hunt. It is with a very reputable outfitter whom I have worked with for over 20 years and have had great success.

Regular Hunt cost is $16,500.00USD
Pick-up point is Anaktuvuk Pass via Fairbanks, AK
You will be met by the outfitter in Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska and taken on a short charter flight to the camp where you will meet your guide.
Tented camp with cots and mattresses
All hunting is done on foot by spot and stalk
Barren Ground Caribou available on a opportunity bases
This is a fully guided 1x1 hunt
Only 2 dates available for 2015
Hunt #1: August 9-18
Hunt #2: August 20-29

$12,500.00USD Special discount for 2015 only
$ 585.00USD Bear License
$ 325.00USD Caribou Tag
$ 1,000.00USD Charter from Anaktuvuk Pass to camp
$ 1,000.00USD* Caribou Harvest fee

$6000.00 deposit required with final balance due 60 days prior to the hunt.
Please let me know if anyone may be interested.
I can put anyone that is serious in direct contact with the outfitter as well.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I am unable to do it for 2015, but would like the contact info for the outfitter for next year at his normal rates. Want to take the nephew on a hunt next year as I am doing Africa this year. Man, thats a great price to whomever CAN go this year!

I am unable to do it for 2015, but would like the contact info for the outfitter for next year at his normal rates. Want to take the nephew on a hunt next year as I am doing Africa this year. Man, thats a great price to whomever CAN go this year!
Hi Panielsen, I am sure we can organize the hunt for next season. Dates will be very similar and the original cost is $16,500.00USD but I will talk with the outfitter and see if I can get a better deal because you are wanting to book 2 hunters at one time. Please send an email to me and we can discuss further.

Hello Everybody,

Currently, we have too many bears in Alaska.
So, now is a good time to book for these big predators.
The grizzly have become so plentiful on the Oil Field here (that part of The North Slope which, unfortunately is closed to hunting) that they are having a negative impact on ground nesting birds.

They wander far and wide, in and out of the closed area, for miles and miles across the tundra, gobbling up eggs and packing on fat reserves for winter.
Slope bears tend to be very physically fit, powerfully muscled and with beautiful hides, compared to some of their huge greasy, salmon munching lazy cousins, who might not travel very far from the nearest salmon stream for their protein and fish oil rich meals, down in other parts of Alaska and Canada.
Any bear is a fine prize but the Arctic grizzly is very special.
Also, do not be fooled by his "only 500 pound" size, he can slap you end over end with one swat.
Think of him as a gorilla with knives on his fingers.

One of the perks of hunting on the open tundra is that bear and caribou, even wolves look like elephants on a golf course out there.
In other words, you can almost spot them with your eyes closed when they top the horizon, out on that treeless land scape.
Also, most of these far northern grizzly that I have seen are brown color but, I have seen more than one "toklat" (AKA yellow bear) up there as well.

Do plenty of walking before you get here, so you will be in shape to enjoy your Alaskan bear hunt.
And don't be fooled by our otherwise mild summers, you can get a bad sunburn up on The Slope, even though it is not especially hot in actual degrees there most days.
Bring a small bottle or solid/stick type of sun block product, you will thank me later.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

PS:
According to what people say around here, Anaktuvuk converted to English means - cariboushit.
So, you know there must be some caribou about the place, at least part of the time.

Last edited:
Here is a great deal on a Alaskan Arctic Grizzly hunt. It is with a very reputable outfitter whom I have worked with for over 20 years and have had great success.

Regular Hunt cost is $16,500.00USD
Pick-up point is Anaktuvuk Pass via Fairbanks, AK
You will be met by the outfitter in Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska and taken on a short charter flight to the camp where you will meet your guide.
Tented camp with cots and mattresses
All hunting is done on foot by spot and stalk
Barren Ground Caribou available on a opportunity bases
This is a fully guided 1x1 hunt
Only 2 dates available for 2015
Hunt #1: August 9-18
Hunt #2: August 20-29

$12,500.00USD Special discount for 2015 only
$ 585.00USD Bear License
$ 325.00USD Caribou Tag
$ 1,000.00USD Charter from Anaktuvuk Pass to camp
$ 1,000.00USD* Caribou Harvest fee

$6000.00 deposit required with final balance due 60 days prior to the hunt.
Please let me know if anyone may be interested.
I can put anyone that is serious in direct contact with the outfitter as well.

watermark.php
That one isn't a real bear.....look at the LED robot eyes! :E Rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.