Mack

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Hunted
Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Texas, Tajikistan, S Africa, Zim, Philippines, NZ, Aussie, Canada , Alaska, Malaysia, Palau
Sept. 13-23 from Joburg to Ghona Rezou reserve, Zim and back
twin engine plane, 6 pax with luggage

pls contact me with plane photo and details
gravel landing in reserve take note

hi Mack, where do you outfit hunts and ph/guide them? also just out of interest how are you going to fit in trying to hunt all the different species that you have very specific trophy measurements/weights for on a 12 day hunt? all your trophy specs are what people would be happy taking one of the species in their lives let alone the full order list you are asking for..........who are you hunting with in zimbabwe......and you are selling a tiger :headscratch: just all seems a bit strange to me. i could be wrong and would be interested in how the hunt is structured, and how you plan to hunt rhino in SA at the same time you want to charter to zim.

hi Mack, where do you outfit hunts and ph/guide them?
kimberly n limpopo n zim

also just out of interest how are you going to fit in trying to hunt all the different species that you have very specific trophy measurements/weights for on a 12 day hunt?
hey are already reserved and boked but if there are larger ones we can taek a lok at em , their darted nd measured already

all your trophy specs are what people would be happy taking one of the species in their lives let alone the full order list you are asking for..........who are you hunting with in zimbabwe......
all your trophy specs are what people would be happy taking one of the species in their lives let alone the full order list you are asking for..........who are you hunting with in zimbabwe...friends

and you are selling a tiger just all seems a bit strange to me. i could be wrong and would be interested in how the hunt is structured, and how you plan to hunt rhino in SA
it takes 2 nights to pick u rhino

at the same time you want to charter to zim.
then fly to Zim to fetch elephants buff and leopard....and back to joburg, tracksers in advance to chase male elephants upon our arrival if were lucky.

I can arrange these set ups for yours if anyone interested....

of course nte mentioning the 60 plus kudu lined up and possible croc in zim!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you