AH Store?

migrabill

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
MBS, SCI, NRA
Hunted
US. Maryland. Kentucky. West Virginia. Ohio. Illinois. Pennsylvania. Delaware.
So I am seeing a few pictures of some AFrica Hunting .com baseball caps on some threads. I can't find a link to a store anywhere. I'd love to make some purchases. Is there a store on this site?

Lol! We can’t get Jerome to do one again

Often wondered the same.... seems like an ideal environment to sell some quality branded merchandise.

Exactly- I’d be buying a hat, t shirt, hoodie, koozie- whatever they’d throw at me!

@Von Gruff will make you a Africa Hunting.com etched knife:)

56DCC7AD-56EF-41A0-A310-342E4D181300.jpeg

Providing Jerome was happy with the idea, it would be simple to make the AH logo graphic available as a downloadable file. Then you could get a local embroidery service to apply it to whatever clothing item you wanted. Most of the embroiders have computerized machinery that you just load in the data file. I recently did this with an off the shelf shirt and had it embroided with a hunting club logo. Saves the logo owner up-front bulk purchase expenses and being stuck with slow moving stock.

You also can just get your wife a $4000+ graphic sewing machine and do it yourself.

My sister has a couple of them, she can copy any design that she wants in any color. She just downloads the design onto a thumb drive, plugs it into the machine and lets the machine do all the work.

The only problem is that Jerome just may have the logo copyrighted.

There is a 12 year old 280 post thread on this subject. Unless Jerome has decided to set up another hat order there are no more. You are about three or four years too late.

Providing Jerome was happy with the idea, it would be simple to make the AH logo graphic available as a downloadable file. Then you could get a local embroidery service to apply it to whatever clothing item you wanted. Most of the embroiders have computerized machinery that you just load in the data file. I recently did this with an off the shelf shirt and had it embroided with a hunting club logo. Saves the logo owner up-front bulk purchase expenses and being stuck with slow moving stock.
I think that's a great idea, provided Jerome is cool with it. Then he wouldn't have to order hats or anything, just give us permission to have them made with the logo. Just my two cents.

I think that's a great idea, provided Jerome is cool with it. Then he wouldn't have to order hats or anything, just give us permission to have them made with the logo. Just my two cents.
I suggest you find the thread I referenced and read it. It will take you 1-2 hours. This subject has been beat to death. It will save you, or anyone else a lot of time on what has already been written/suggested. Go to the top right corner and type in the Search blank...AH hats....that should bring it up.

I suggest you find the thread I referenced and read it. It will take you 1-2 hours. This subject has been beat to death. It will save you, or anyone else a lot of time on what has already been written/suggested. Go to the top right corner and type in the Search blank...AH hats....that should bring it up.
Yep I've read some of it, this just kinda seems like a solution to Jerome having to go through the bullshit of ordering hats and shipping them. But I could understand if he didn't want to make the logo downloadable. I just want a sticker to put on my Pelican or something hahaha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you