AH Special On Taxidermy Work

We will keep your Hunting Adventure Alive, contact Us For your North American And African Taxidermy Services

full

full

full

full

Absolutely fantastic work! Cannot wait to get my Soay ram in your hands! Going to be awesome!

Some more fine work from TOT Taxidermy! Those you did for us are holding up very well in our ultra dry climate. A number of mine from other taxidermists the skin has shrunk along the back of neck stitching and are gapping…ugh!

Some more fine work from TOT Taxidermy! Those you did for us are holding up very well in our ultra dry climate. A number of mine from other taxidermists the skin has shrunk along the back of neck stitching and are gapping…ugh!
Do you happen to have any of the pics of the stuff TOT did for you? Love to see some great work!

Do you happen to have any of the pics of the stuff TOT did for you? Love to see some great work!
These are the three mounts I did for Phil
31EAB2EE-2F4F-4B69-91A4-3333D51A825C.jpeg
7E28D7F4-3789-4BC6-9661-CD67F305E0D3.jpeg
652EE03E-4811-4F56-8B64-620D7786B9B7.jpeg

Those are absolutely beautiful, love how much of the body you keep to show off such great looking animals!

@Ridgewalker congrats on such excellent trophies! Do you have reports up for these hunts?

Those are absolutely beautiful, love how much of the body you keep to show off such great looking animals!

@Ridgewalker congrats on such excellent trophies! Do you have reports up for these hunts?
Enjoy Justin! My granddaughter and I had a great time!
1630108421626.jpeg

My granddaughter has the Corsican back skin on the top of her dresser. Looks pretty nice there.
I should have had Erik shoulder mount the Merino, but he was just so nasty from all the burrs and mud that we decided to just euro mount him. Still, it’s the nicest euro mount I have. Erik did a great job even on it. We are very happy with all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!