Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Full member of IPHA / PHAZ / WPAZ, SHOAZ, OPHA & SCI
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
Greetings All,
We continue this year for a special offer for Crocodile and Hippo in Luangwa River.

It's a 7 days safari with full accommodation 1:1
Incl. Temporary Firearm Import Permit.
Transport by road Lusaka/Mbizi/Lusaka $1,000
Trophy fee for Crocodile : $3,500
Trophy fee for Hippo : $3,500

Total price incl. trophy fees : $15,500
-10% for AH members -$1,550
Final Price: $13,950

Welcome for more information.
Michael de Gre-Dejestam (PH)
Mbizi Game Reserve
Luangwa Valley
Zambia

image0 (1).JPEG

IMG_7953 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My back precludes me from taking you up on this offer this year. If you offer it again next year I will jump at it.

My back precludes me from taking you up on this offer this year. If you offer it again next year I will jump at it.
Rich, you can booking this safari for 2024 as well. Please contact us for further details and dates.

Great deal in a wonderful country with a class outfit. Would book this if not for having shoulder surgery tomorrow.

Great deal in a wonderful country with a class outfit. Would book this if not for having shoulder surgery tomorrow.
Thanks Charles, wish you a successful surgery tomorrow !!!

What is a good time of year for this hunt? Are there any plainsgame available? Do you offer add ons for Lechwe?
Thank you
Don

What is a good time of year for this hunt? Are there any plainsgame available? Do you offer add ons for Lechwe?
Thank you
Don
Don, yes you can hunting other plains game as well on Mbizi after the price list. Time frame is June/July/Aug/Sept. And if you want Kafue Lechwe we doing that after the main safari is done. We driving to Kafue Flats for this, if we driving in the morning from Mbizi we are there in the afternoon. Hotel accommodation and dinner, next morning we hunting Lechwe and early afternoon we driving to Lusaka. That is all inc. 1 Kafue Lechwe, transport, hotel for 1 night total: $5,000
Please DM for more information.
IMG_9342.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

Last edited:
What are the lengths of those crocs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois