Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
image.jpg

AH Members CAustin and Wheels met for lunch at a local eatery in Oklahoma Saturday. A good meal was had and a couple of hours spent discussing hunting across Africa and the United States. We could have talked for another two hours easily. It's a good day when hunters can get together and discuss past and future hunts and of course AH. The next hunt is never that far off folks so if you get the chance discuss it with your fellow AH members.....make it over lunch if you can. Looking forward to seeing the trophies next visit Wheels.......glad we could get together.

It is always a good time to meet the folks from AH face to face and discuss our mutual interests.
Glad to see you guys had a good visit.

Jealous!

At Cracker Barrel, no less.

Nice, sure it was a good time and I know it was a good meal.! I always enjoy talking hunting and traveling with other like minded folks

Guys it's just a good day all around when you get to meet up with a fellow hunter, share a good meal and talk hunting.

CAustin,

Just saw this thread. Great post.

Had a great visit with you. Good to get even more details regarding the elephant hunt. You'll have to swing by the house next time your down. Hopefully another shipment from Africa will be in by then.

It is always great getting to meet other AH members. That's part of why DSC is so fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you