AH Members at SCI Kansas City Expo 2016

Good luck on your trip, I hope everyone fills their tags. Keep us posted with pictures and reports.

Good luck in New Zealand. I hunted there a couple years ago. It is a very beautiful country and the game is outstanding.

Gents,

Im oving to KC (gradually) over the next few months. Many AH folks in the area? Need help keeping in the loop on the hunting related events and I'm in need of a good gunsmith. Suggestions?

KC has some really nice public ranges, and several reasonably equipped gun shops. I'm not from KC but I visit my son and Charlie several times a year. No doubt they will be able to answer your question re. a good gunsmith. If they knew what you were looking for, perhaps they could do a little leg work for you ahead of time.

KC has some really nice public ranges, and several reasonably equipped gun shops. I'm not from KC but I visit my son and Charlie several times a year. No doubt they will be able to answer your question re. a good gunsmith. If they knew what you were looking for, perhaps they could do a little leg work for you ahead of time.
Charlie may not be one, but he will know one!!!

@85Tecate welcome to the Kansas City area. I live on the Kansas side south of the city. We have an active. SCI chapter although small. There are some limited gunsmiths around the area depending on what you need done. I actually have used a smith down in Tulsa OK for more difficult work so once you get here let's hook up and I will fill you In. I know a couple of good breakfast places, and lunch spots, as well as dinner places if you are interested.
I also have some brown drinking liquids available in my bar that some AH members have enjoyed.
@Art Lambart II is ........@Shootist43 s son. Art lives on the north side of town.

Gents,

Im oving to KC (gradually) over the next few months. Many AH folks in the area? Need help keeping in the loop on the hunting related events and I'm in need of a good gunsmith. Suggestions?

Have you made to KC yet? @85Tecate

@CAustin, I was just looking at your post re: Hippo hunt next month...hope you enjoy the safari. I should be settled in KC by July and will look you up. Maybe we can meet up for coffee and reminisce of your trip.

We will do that sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois